Thread: Beware.. Westheimer 77057 zip code vicinity.. THANKSGIVING Parade

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!

Beware.. Westheimer 77057 zip code vicinity.. THANKSGIVING Parade

It took 2 hours for a friend to get from greenbriar near Westheimer & San Felipe
    So if your planning to travel to The Galleria Area you will need to make sure you are prepared.

To take the short cuts.

Or you will be delayed.

Thanksgivings Parade

🤪

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Thanks alot for the information. You are always so sweet and helpful. If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have known

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    Thanks alot for the information. You are always so sweet and helpful. If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have known
    Really?? Wow!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    I'm not a Holiday's person. Honestly I'm glad when it's over with so I don't keep up with parade routes or events pertaining to the Holidays so no I didn't know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Are we really posting about this?! WTF? She gave useful info...to some...can we stop with widespread questioning/bashing on every little thing?!
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the heads up earlier today, your tip helped me stay away from a huge headache while I was traveling from turkey to turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Are we really posting about this?! WTF? She gave useful info...to some...can we stop with widespread questioning/bashing on every little thing?!
    Unfortunately that won't happen Mr. Ben..They like the attention too much