Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I quit!!!!!!! Killeen freaky aa queen 👸🏾 👑 i quit!!!!!!

Verified Companion Companion Hon3yLove89's Avatar

Thumbs down I quit!!!!!!! Killeen freaky aa queen 👸🏾 👑 i quit!!!!!!

Hello gentlemen how are y’all doing today I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend I just wanted to let everyone know that I am quitting the site I will no longer be posting for the ones who I have met if you would like to still stay in contact with me I have no problem with that but for everyone else I feel like I’m on appreciated no one likes my color I’ve tried everything I could but I guess I’m not wanted here so please be blessed I hope everyone finds what they’re looking for and have fun and enjoy.Anymore questions you can text me at 254-669-0582 thank you and have a blessed one

No one likes my color...

WTF....
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

While there might be some guys who do t prefer an AA woman...and even some guys who are racist here...

i think that you just need to learn how to market yourself better...

i mean absolutely no offense by this...because I’m not perfect at even marketing myself

if if you take some not flattering pictures or get someone that you know and trust to take them...think about what you really enjoy...who you want to be...and sell that shit...lol that’s the best way I know how to say it.

Charge higher rates than the special you’re charging ....80hhr is not enough money...I’m sorry it’s just not. I don’t know a place i could get a room in this area that I would even feel comfy entertaining...

You need to cover the cost of your room...be able to buy condoms...and a outfit..or bra and panty sets to wear for your pictures and your new friends..sometimes you need to spend a little money to
    make money...

there are lots of ladies in the ladies area that will probably be glad to help with advice...just ask...

travel somewhere...ask your friends you e met here to write a positive review of your time if they had a good experience. Give them a good experience so they’ll feel moved to write it for you

hope things get better
    NO NEWBIES
    <3PAYPAL ACCEPTED<3
    PROFILE AND MORE PICS TO COME
    P411:P226141
    Jealousy is a disease—get well soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
    While there might be some guys who do t prefer an AA woman...and even some guys who are racist here...
    i mean absolutely no offense by this...
    Pardon me but who are you calling racists??? Give us names!! Also, no women are racist here? Just men!! I find your comments VERY OFFENSIVE!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Pardon me but who are you calling racists??? Give us names!! Also, no women are racist here? Just men!! I find your comments VERY OFFENSIVE!!
    Then be offended Doc. Sorry not sorry. I didn’t call a single person out by name and honestly don’t know or fact that anyone is but I’m not naive either. ......but if the shoe is fitting guess you better lace it up...

i was offering some real genuine honest advice sir...that is all.
    NO NEWBIES
    <3PAYPAL ACCEPTED<3

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I didn’t call a single person out by name and honestly don’t know or fact that anyone is but I’m not naive either. ......but if the shoe is fitting guess you better lace it up...

i was offering some real genuine honest advice sir...that is all.
    Sorry but I don’t agree that you’re just offering real, genuine, honest advice. Alleging racism by male members is a serious allegation!! From yout comments, you’re obviously alleging I’m a racist. What evidence do you have to substantiate your gratuitous assertion?? What evidence do you have to back up your racist assertions about any member here? Why do you think you can come here and make baseless allegations and everyone should give you a pass??

I’m NOT giving you a pass!!! I’m calling you out. Who are the racist members here and show us your proof!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Excellent advice,Analeese.
    And you've said nothing that needs a "pass".
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Lmao..if you think I’m going to entertain you..I absolutely will not.

Youre making this something it’s not....the OP is the one who said no one likes her skin color...

you’re being quite ridiculous and trying to turn this into something it’s not....if you feel that fucking offended report my post and shut up about it already.
    NO NEWBIES
    <3PAYPAL ACCEPTED<3

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Female racists?
    Give us names!
    ( This is too easy)LOL
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Not sure what to make of all this BUT ... Times are hard I get that, I go through severe depression where I feel I’m not worthy of so I slap myself across my face and call it a new day! There’s no need to quit, there’s a lot of variety in this kind of business. I’ve been called fat, hairy lol (I’m romanian & I kept help that)lol but never the less I can’t allow what’s being said about me bother me, this is the kind of industry where we can all work together and be there for one another. Anyways I’m going to go eat a burger with my fat ass, and pls don’t let what other people say bother you.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Ur sexy baily! Ur sexy too hon3ylove! Don't let the thought of skin color bring u down here. Racism is an ugly thing yes. But no matter what don't let it stop u. If u were here in San Antonio I know I and a few other gents I know would take u on! Most definitely

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Ur sexy baily! Ur sexy too hon3ylove! Don't let the thought of skin color bring u down here. Racism is an ugly thing yes. But no matter what don't let it stop u. If u were here in San Antonio I know I and a few other gents I know would take u on! Most definitely
    Wait till you see Bailey in person.
    Omg! What at an ass on her!
    Very sexy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lmao..if you think I’m going to entertain you..I absolutely will not.

Youre making this something it’s not....the OP is the one who said no one likes her skin color...

you’re being quite ridiculous and trying to turn this into something it’s not....if you feel that fucking offended report my post and shut up about it already.
    Hey cutie.
    Known analeese since she lived in these parts back in the day.
    Glad to see you're still sexy and spicy.
    Btw. I also agree with your very sage advise

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Hey cutie.
    Known analeese since she lived in these parts back in the day.
    Glad to see you're still sexy and spicy.
    Btw. I also agree with your very sage advise
    Thanks love...long time no see...hope you’re well...

yes i I been around a long time lol this July made 9 years off and on for me ...

wasnt trying to to be rude to the OP at all...anyone who knows me ...knows I’m real..and just try to be honest and genuine
    NO NEWBIES
    <3PAYPAL ACCEPTED<3

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    I do not see the above statement as racist per se, and I also agree that there are some racists in the hobby including some who may well be members of our community.

I never consider a hobbyist's or a companion's preferences on playmates as racist or sexist or ageist per se.

But if and when those preferences are expressed in very strong terms, I agree they certainly may be considered as racist or sexist or ageist by those reading those expressions, including myself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast