One of my favorite sessions ever with a provider who prefers no reviews. So I'm sitting around today watching world cup soccer and thinking about boobs (status quo) and the Russia / Croatia game comes on. So now I find myself thinking about boobs and Russia and decide i need to pay tribute to Russia's hosting the games with some Russian (noting they did not advance). No BCD here so I'll tell the family friendly version of my experience.

I make contact with a busty P411 available now provider who was able to see me immediately for a HH 2 rose session. I tell her in advance I'm not interested in FS... just russian. So I hop in the car and drive over. After some talk, I disrobe with hope of putting her at ease a little and I just said I don't want FS... I don't want BJ (didn't specify)... I just want to to watch some DIY FIV followed with some russian. It was funny... she says you're not trying to set me up are you and I laughed mentioning my state of attire. No BBBJ... no squeezing into the Asian cover (I'm endowed so its always uncomfortable). It was so hot just hanging out watching and until I wanted it so bad and moved on to the fun bags.

I have to say it again... even without the usual desired activities... it was one of my favorite most erotic sessions ever! One of those coveted occasions when I left not thinking... wtf did I just do that???