Thread: San Angelo Bound

Registered Male (Not Verified)

San Angelo Bound

Will be staying in San Angelo for some turkey time with family 24 - 28 Nov. Wouldnt mind some night time company in my hotel. Please let me know if anyone has availability and interest, I understand its a holiday so perhaps bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Radco View Post
    Will be staying in San Angelo for some turkey time with family 24 - 28 Nov. Wouldnt mind some night time company in my hotel. Please let me know if anyone has availability and interest, I understand its a holiday so perhaps bad timing.
    Well…12 views but no takers. I know I’m noob here, I have a solid p411 and for the right company can satisfy screening and deposits. Oh well, some other time I guess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Why don’t you try contacting directly the ladies you want to meet?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thanks Doc. Appreciate the guidance.

Radco, sorry brother. You left the correct SA and went to the wrong SA! West texas is dead with providers and most hobbyist won't reply because they hardly check this area. It's not you....it's just dead.

Heading that way this weekend....so guess I should just hit the local bars and cross my fingers and toes??? What about strip clubs?? Any in El Paso???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Reese McClain is the only choice in San Angelo other than the trash on STG.