Thread: Newbie looking for pointers and good direction

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Newbie looking for pointers and good direction

So as the title says I'm completely new to this. I've read several of yalls reviews on agencies and I've found some independents on private delights and tryst. I'm not sure which route I wanna go with. My main concern with agency is cleanliness but I like how you don't have to schedule in advance. Could I get some input and help from yall and I love spinners so any recommendations would be grateful. Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Welcome to the site mate.

Research and horse sense.
    Good Luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    casa-nova is 100% correct. To get verified you are going to have to get some Indie girls to vouch for yoiu. Verification opens up the site to you. Be sure and have the girls that vouch for you to cc you on the PM's, it can take a while and yoiu may need them. Otherwise yoiu really do not have to make an "either or choice". Agencies are a good option and the Indies are as well, just depends on the situation at the time. Tend to be able to get short notice appointments with Agencies easier than with Indies, based on my experience. But some Agencies at this point in time are not taking on new clients, so do not be surprised if yoiu run into this.
    Happy hunting. Read all the reviews you can find on ladies that strike your fancy. Homework, homework, homework! Never make payments in advance is the golden rule.