Thread: Dear God, yal please forgive me.... it's kinda Carly....

Dear God, yal please forgive me.... it's kinda Carly....

Just lilo me again. FML! I'm so super sorry! I dropped my phone, yes, the new one, screen broke, guess it didn't do a backup before I broke it, can't access my new account I had just made. MODS, PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE IN TROUBLE! I swear I won't loose this one!!!! Please delete other accounts if need be. I'm so sorry yal! It's okay to laugh. I'm laughing with yal....so yal ain't laughing at me!
    Waz up!!!!

Dear God, yal please forgive me.... it's kinda Carly....

FML! It's just me, again, lilo Carly. Sexxxy Carly..
    Mods, PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE IN TROUBLE! I dropped my brand new phone with my new account info, broke the screen, guess it didn't do a backup before I broke it. I'm so super sorry!!!! I don't have access to my other account. Promise I'm not gone loose this one! It's okay to laugh. I'm laughing with yal....so yal ain't laughing at me.
    Waz up! It's me!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WTF

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    May I suggest you consider purchasing an “Otter Box?”
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pargolf View Post
    WTF
    My guess is that is SeXXXyCarly who lost access to her account some time back and posted a WW listing as CarlyofDFW last month. Long story short, she's been trying to work with the Mods to get that all figured out so she could be more active on OH2. Then, apparently she lost a phone and therefore SeXXXy Carly/CarlyofDFW is now PhatCatCarly.

I know on P411 messages to/from SeXXXY Carly as shown as PhatCatCarly in the message area, so I assume that PCC here is the same as PCC there. If it is, I hope the Mods go easy on her. She is gorgeous and a helluva good time. Really cool chick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Good Luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    next time, you might wanna write down your password and stash it someplace safe.

good luck in getting your oh2 accts sorted out.
    work w/ the mods as they maynot always read these posts.

Your account is in the cloud bebe. Go to the library and use their free computer to log in to your account.

Happy thanksgiving week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry_TX View Post
    Your account is in the cloud bebe. Go to the library and use their free computer to log in to your account.

Happy thanksgiving week.
    lots of pubic, errrrr public libraries block access to "adult" and/or "sex" sites, like oh2, eccie, p411, etc.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.