Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Originally 1 hr. but changed to 30 mins
    Donation: $140
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic / Middle Eastern
    Companion Description: No personality, rushed service, bait and switch, upsold me
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way below expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no

Public comments:
    Reached out to this massage therapist on rub ratings. Before meeting, explicitly asked if the pictures were 100% real, she confirmed they were. I asked for facetime verification and she declined. I still made the trip, she met me in the apartment's lobby and I immediately noticed that she was 100% not the person depicted in the ad's pictures. I still followed her up to her apartment. The massage was the absolute worst massage I ever received and was rushed. Even though disappointed with being catfished, I still asked to massage her. She then upsold me by another $60, only removing her top and refusing to let me massage her front. I inquired about a happy ending after massaging her and she told me it would be an additional $200...an insane total amount through all my hobbying for just a massage. I declined, and proceeded to call her out on posting a fake ad / pics..to which she replied "No, Emily's pictures are real, she just wasn't available today". Wtf?? Total bait and switch / catfish..and yes I know, I should have turned right around once I first saw her. To anyone who see's her ad, this person is a total waste of time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for informing, you could have just skipped the review and moved on so you deserve a lot of credit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why didn't you leave when you SAW it was bait and switch...

Never reward the bait and switch. Even if she looks tolerable, gtfo immediately to show them they won't make money with deception. As long as scamming h.o.e.s. and pimps think they can lure in suckers willing to stay and pay for B&S, they'll keep doing it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry about your wasting money but I must agree with the other gentlemen here. You should always walk on a B&S scam.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) coopdeville's Avatar
    I'm still relatively new to the hobby..always try to verify a provider as best I can before meeting but sometimes I take a gamble. Case in point as you all have said, I need to re-think my selections and definitely walk away. Thanks for the replies and advice gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just don't reward these **** who bait and switch..

Account Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by coopdeville View Post
    I'm still relatively new to the hobby..always try to verify a provider as best I can before meeting but sometimes I take a gamble. Case in point as you all have said, I need to re-think my selections and definitely walk away. Thanks for the replies and advice gentlemen.
    When she declined FB verifying should of been your first clue to move on.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coopdeville View Post
    We all start as newbs. I made a lot of mistakes when I started. But that is how you learn. Plus posting this review lets us fellow mongers to know to avoid her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info Coop.

Live and learn and that is I why feel best to keep to OH2 where I can do some research before investing.

Regardless welcome aboard brother and thanks for the review.