Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What’s too young?

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Bring the 18 year old friends if you have some too...

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Holy crap u gals are vicious but to clarify I thought miss Italianu and I smashed our shit at last social I saw u at and strawberry apologize but I have moved on

Now the 22 yr old friend is EXACTLY that and she is a waitress and a dancer she did ask about this life and since made a choice not to. My other gf is coming Bk who was on eccie before and is just coming Bk. Idk where u get I recruit women that’s insane. If I’m not mistaken weren’t you the one who took over and were helping 3 of OUR friends.

Please carry on with ur hatred but not on here this was meant for those who see us lovely �� ladies

U may close this thread mods as to it has been derailed and is now accusing me of illegal activities which I do mot participate in nor wish to be associated with it!

Thank you to those who have responded and to those who have pmd me thank you for being patient I was finally able to get Bk to all regarding a return of a sweet gal!

Hugs and positive vibes!!!

Xo
    Lex

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I remember the first provider that I was with spilling the tea on a list of local girls. I told her it was my first time and she went down the list. I knew then that the drama gets deep. I am just here for boobs and random comments

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar

bwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Holy crap u gals are vicious but to clarify I thought miss Italianu and I smashed our shit at last social I saw u at and strawberry apologize but I have moved on
    You mean you came up to me to apologize for the backstabbing you did to me?

My other gf is coming Bk who was on eccie before and is just coming Bk. Idk where u get I recruit women that’s insane. If I’m not mistaken weren’t you the one who took over and were helping 3 of OUR friends.
    Seems like pimpin' another "friend" to me and there's a major diff between "helping" and "offering" ladies, you offered your "friends" to see who wanted a piece of them "pimpin".

Please carry on with ur hatred but not on here this was meant for those who see us lovely 🥰 ladies
    Oh honey, it was merely a question of what was really going on with the intention of this thread. Our community doesn't welcome pimps and fyi you flatter yourself too much by assuming I hate on YOU.

Toodaloo, Italia

Oh and ty for clearing it ALL UP
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thread used for management consideration of "mail."

Folks who cannot be respectful in this forum are destined to lose access to it.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

The poisoning of threads with feudal drama needs to stop. I already warned you all earlier in this thread.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4