Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rachelelilyv8: Ol' Doc's Go To Lady Rachelelilyv8 W/Bonus Mat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice work Doc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @ Bowser

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

^^^Well, it ain’t like “with bonus material” and the little paper clip icon don’t give away the fact that pics were included in the review, so saying “nice visuals” in response isn’t disclosing anything. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD cbramrent's Avatar
    Hey doc, didn't she use to have a tattoo below the waist line? What happened to that?
    Girls I've fucked...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by cbramrent View Post
    Hey doc, didn't she use to have a tattoo below the waist line? What happened to that?
    It is a temporary “stick on” tattoo. Over time it wears off and she applies a new one. She uses it to cover a surgical scar that I never pay attention to anyway. Last time I saw her, it was about completely missing. Only a few spots of the tat were left. Her scar was visible but I noticed the temp tattoo missing not the scar. She is comfortable with me seeing the scar because I don’t give a damn about it.

I see her and other ladies for the great time not to judge or inspect their body for some imperfections. js

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2