Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Veronica - Coming to Jackson

Agreed. Only the hottest women with outstanding reviews will get me to come off 3 bills the same goes for 98% of the other dawgs I know. 3 an hour is steep and there have been very few times I have left after spending that and thought it was worth it. 2 bills is fair imho and if I want to spend an hour with a lady I wont think twice about paying that nor will the vast majority of dawgs I know. I seldom ever want to do hours anymore now that I am old. An hour isnt enough time for me to get two anymore I really need an hour and a half to guarantee two in my advanced age. So I prefer qv or hh visits myself. Even a hh is a waste of time for me as I would have had to get off twice already earlier in the day to make use of the full hh. Normally if a provider is even the least bit attractive if it takes me ten minuets to finish it took me a long time. I am the stereotypical 5 minuet wonder. I prefer to get in and out as fast as possible anyways. The less time I have to spend with a lady I hardly know and have no idea what she might have in her room or who might show up out the blue while I am there the better. I would say 90 percent of the time I am gone in less than 15 minuets from the moment I arrive to when I am walking out the door. Thats just not worth a ton of money imho. I am good with a lady wanting to be fairly compensated for her time but 3 bills for 5 minuets of actual activity from me is out of the question and honestly thats all I want or need. If I am being forced to pay for an hour I am still only getting those few minuets of activity and the rest will be me sitting there wishing I hadnt wasted so much money. Thats why I never book more than a hh and havent in years unless its a multi hour where I know I will have enough time to rest so a second is on the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    6 hundo an hr?! Damn. I guess if you're that guy willing to pay that much. Me $$$ is only for the really cool providers, $$ is my norm but with everything going up, why not providers fees.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I have the answer for this question at least in our area I do. $600 dollar pussy sits in an empty hotel room waiting for someone to call lol. Even in our area where there are several affluent men who lurk on the boards and see the high dollar hotties that come through I dont think they would pay 6 bills to see this girl. She is attractive but nowhere near attractive enough to pull those kinds of rates at least not imho.

I have seen many ladies from the eastern block who tour the country are smoking hot and pulled top rates because they were built so well. Angle Devine comes to mind. She made regular stops in New Orleans for many years and pulled top dollar based off her looks and bcd skills but when I first saw her it was 3 bills a hr and she offered hh visits back then. I would treat myself a few times a year just because she was so hot. I knew guys who saw her ever trip for a decade or more for the same reason. I see 3 bills as being the high water market in our area for rates for all but a couple wealthy gents who lurk the boards. All of us who are active that I know cap our hobby expenses at 3 bills tops and most of us seldom go over 2 except in very rare instances.

I dont knock a girl for trying to get what she feels she is worth but I just dont see the guys I know who make up the majority of the states hobby dawgs paying those kinds of rates ever. I say good for her if she gets it but something tells me she will have to come off that price to get any calls.

The 32 year old 120 pound stg girl I saw yesterday for .8 has just as nice a body as this lady minus the bolt ons and I am sure the outcome from my .8 visit was exactly the same as anyone who will shell out $$$$$$ for an hour with this lovely lady. Though I would never want to spend an entire night with the .80 stg girl so I have never asked but my guess is you could get an overnight for way less than $$$$$$. For me its just basic economics I would much rather see 7 or 8 different girls off stg for that 600 than to blow it for one hour with one woman no matter how great that hour would be.

Most importantly there are several local ladies who post ads here who keep their qv/hh rate in the 120 range. Those ladies need to be rewarded for being so generous with their time and all of us should schedule with them regularly to reward them for being so reasonable with their rates. Imho it would be way better for all of us who live in ms to see those ladies 5 times for 120 a pop rather than give one girl $$$$$$ for one hour. I try to impress on every guy I talk with backchannel to reward the local ladies with decent rates as often as possible because they need to be rewarded for being so generous to us local gents. Plus any guy who sits and thinks about it would much rather get 5 pops over 5 visits rather than maybe 2 in one hour. Maybe not but I know I sure would.

I cant post about how great Angel Devin was without leaving a few pics. Wow what a beautiful woman
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I, too, enjoyed time with Angel Devine many years ago on one of her rare trips to Jackson. Absolutely gorgeous and very in to pleasing me. Russian or Eastern European accent. Complete package. Yeah, probably $300, no more than $350 back then. She was blonde then. Sadly, those days seem to be behind us. Seems she still has an active website, $500/hr, but it may just be legacy. She was home-based in New Orleans. Sorry for the thread jack.

http://www.angeldivine.net/gallery.html
    Last edited by Brer Rabbit; 12-06-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    Chasin those bunny tails!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I have the answer for this question at least in our area I do. $600 dollar pussy sits in an empty hotel room waiting for someone to call lol. Even in our area where there are several affluent men who lurk on the boards and see the high dollar hotties that come through I dont think they would pay 6 bills to see this girl. She is attractive but nowhere near attractive enough to pull those kinds of rates at least not imho.

I have seen many ladies from the eastern block who tour the country are smoking hot and pulled top rates because they were built so well. Angle Devine comes to mind. She made regular stops in New Orleans for many years and pulled top dollar based off her looks and bcd skills but when I first saw her it was 3 bills a hr and she offered hh visits back then. I would treat myself a few times a year just because she was so hot. I knew guys who saw her ever trip for a decade or more for the same reason. I see 3 bills as being the high water market in our area for rates for all but a couple wealthy gents who lurk the boards. All of us who are active that I know cap our hobby expenses at 3 bills tops and most of us seldom go over 2 except in very rare instances.

I dont knock a girl for trying to get what she feels she is worth but I just dont see the guys I know who make up the majority of the states hobby dawgs paying those kinds of rates ever. I say good for her if she gets it but something tells me she will have to come off that price to get any calls.

The 32 year old 120 pound stg girl I saw yesterday for .8 has just as nice a body as this lady minus the bolt ons and I am sure the outcome from my .8 visit was exactly the same as anyone who will shell out $$$$$$ for an hour with this lovely lady. Though I would never want to spend an entire night with the .80 stg girl so I have never asked but my guess is you could get an overnight for way less than $$$$$$. For me its just basic economics I would much rather see 7 or 8 different girls off stg for that 600 than to blow it for one hour with one woman no matter how great that hour would be.

Most importantly there are several local ladies who post ads here who keep their qv/hh rate in the 120 range. Those ladies need to be rewarded for being so generous with their time and all of us should schedule with them regularly to reward them for being so reasonable with their rates. Imho it would be way better for all of us who live in ms to see those ladies 5 times for 120 a pop rather than give one girl $$$$$$ for one hour. I try to impress on every guy I talk with backchannel to reward the local ladies with decent rates as often as possible because they need to be rewarded for being so generous to us local gents. Plus any guy who sits and thinks about it would much rather get 5 pops over 5 visits rather than maybe 2 in one hour. Maybe not but I know I sure would.

I cant post about how great Angel Devin was without leaving a few pics. Wow what a beautiful woman
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I, too, enjoyed time with Angel Devine many years ago on one of her rare trips to Jackson. Absolutely gorgeous and very in to pleasing me. Complete package. Yeah, probably $300, no more than $350 back then. Sadly, those days seem to be behind us.
    Chasin those bunny tails!

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Basscat send me the information on the dependable affordable hot chicks times is hard!!! And I’m tired of taking matters from n my own hand!!!

Nice to see your old ass back around BigChief at least if your the same old bigchief from years ago who fell head over heels with baby's sexy ass. If you are the same BigChief then you live to far from the coast to make use of the affordable poon I know down here. Plus you cant use the word dependable and affordable in the same sentence with ******s. I dont think there is such a thing as a dependable affordable ****** lol

If you come to the coast there are several decent ladies who post ads here that have good rates and are worth seeing. Just look at the ads in the add section. Kiki, Vivian Gates and Wildcat Marie all come to mind. Then there's always at least 20 legit ho's advertising down here. Look through the reviews and see if you see anyone you like but keep in mind the stg girls give stg service so limit your expectations and you should be happy. Your not going to get a baby quality ****** experience for 60 with a girl off of stg but that goes without saying.

U know any baby quality women hell yes I miss her I figured she would be back in the game by now! There’s nothing in the Hattiesburg area I know of

Damn there's a name I haven't seen in a while, how ya doing Big Chief? And when did you get a sex change???

Road I’ve always been a lesbian!!! The women Lesbo fear me cause I can out eat them and dick them Dow😂😂😂 problem is these days the women are to lazy to even fuck! And scammers everywhere! I’m not sending up front money! I’m getting a little age on me now that I have reached 29 so if u want my money you have to do what I require that’s is show up in person then you can receive your money in person! If these women had to pay about 30 percent on all the money they got in taxes like we do to give it to them they would get off there Ass !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2