Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Veronica - Coming to Jackson

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Veronica - Coming to Jackson

Veronica is coming to Jackson November 13-17 -
    If you have the funds she will not disappoint - $6 for and hour but by far the best experience I’ve ever had with anyone I’ve met -
    Pictures are accurate and she has all the right curves and is truly a once in a lifetime experience
    Give yourself an early Christmas gift!

Her website sohot.me
    Twitter - @usa_for_me

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Dang she looks good

Quote Originally Posted by BeachHusband View Post
    $6

Her website sohot.me
    Twitter - @usa_for_me
    Normal hobby etiquette for listing a girls rate with a dollar sign is each $ sign equals a hundred so your $6 looks like 160. But looking at her site I see what you meant to type would be $$$$$$ or 600 for an hr. She is a looker thats for sure. I am sure her phone is ringing off the hook already from all the Jackson dawgs lining up to bring her $$$$$$ for an hour of her time. You Jackson dawgs be sure and show Veronica how much we appreciate her stopping in for a visit by filling her dance card.
    Last edited by Basscat; 11-09-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Oh my….. I’m taking donations for a worthy cause y’all!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry about the mix up on the pricing - makes sense and I’ll make sure to take note for next time. I have my hour booked! Girls of her caliber just don’t come through here very often. If I remember correctly she is living in LA but was a migrant from Russia.

Ok I gotta know.... what does a $600 pussy do that a $2-300 pussy can't? She looks good but hell, when you're horny a hole in the fence looks good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
    Ok I gotta know.... what does a $600 pussy do that a $2-300 pussy can't? She looks good but hell, when you're horny a hole in the fence looks good too.
    My thoughts too

My goodness, how high can a girl go? With Biden in office, I guess we havn't seen the end of this inflated ass stuff. WOW, she's about 599 bucks out of my range, but thanks for the info on a gal headed this way. I like it when we look out for each other, wheather it's a new lady, visiting lady, or an alert. We need to all look out for other's interest.

I have the answer for this question at least in our area I do. $600 dollar pussy sits in an empty hotel room waiting for someone to call lol. Even in our area where there are several affluent men who lurk on the boards and see the high dollar hotties that come through I dont think they would pay 6 bills to see this girl. She is attractive but nowhere near attractive enough to pull those kinds of rates at least not imho.

I have seen many ladies from the eastern block who tour the country are smoking hot and pulled top rates because they were built so well. Angle Devine comes to mind. She made regular stops in New Orleans for many years and pulled top dollar based off her looks and bcd skills but when I first saw her it was 3 bills a hr and she offered hh visits back then. I would treat myself a few times a year just because she was so hot. I knew guys who saw her ever trip for a decade or more for the same reason. I see 3 bills as being the high water market in our area for rates for all but a couple wealthy gents who lurk the boards. All of us who are active that I know cap our hobby expenses at 3 bills tops and most of us seldom go over 2 except in very rare instances.

I dont knock a girl for trying to get what she feels she is worth but I just dont see the guys I know who make up the majority of the states hobby dawgs paying those kinds of rates ever. I say good for her if she gets it but something tells me she will have to come off that price to get any calls.

The 32 year old 120 pound stg girl I saw yesterday for .8 has just as nice a body as this lady minus the bolt ons and I am sure the outcome from my .8 visit was exactly the same as anyone who will shell out $$$$$$ for an hour with this lovely lady. Though I would never want to spend an entire night with the .80 stg girl so I have never asked but my guess is you could get an overnight for way less than $$$$$$. For me its just basic economics I would much rather see 7 or 8 different girls off stg for that 600 than to blow it for one hour with one woman no matter how great that hour would be.

Most importantly there are several local ladies who post ads here who keep their qv/hh rate in the 120 range. Those ladies need to be rewarded for being so generous with their time and all of us should schedule with them regularly to reward them for being so reasonable with their rates. Imho it would be way better for all of us who live in ms to see those ladies 5 times for 120 a pop rather than give one girl $$$$$$ for one hour. I try to impress on every guy I talk with backchannel to reward the local ladies with decent rates as often as possible because they need to be rewarded for being so generous to us local gents. Plus any guy who sits and thinks about it would much rather get 5 pops over 5 visits rather than maybe 2 in one hour. Maybe not but I know I sure would.

I cant post about how great Angel Devin was without leaving a few pics. Wow what a beautiful woman
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post

Throw me a bone. Who was the 32 YO 120 lb STG lady you saw? PM me and I’ll let her k ow I appreciate her too!

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I have the answer for this question at least in our area I do. $600 dollar pussy sits in an empty hotel room waiting for someone to call lol. Even in our area where there are several affluent men who lurk on the boards and see the high dollar hotties that come through I dont think they would pay 6 bills to see this girl. She is attractive but nowhere near attractive enough to pull those kinds of rates at least not imho.

I have seen many ladies from the eastern block who tour the country are smoking hot and pulled top rates because they were built so well. Angle Devine comes to mind. She made regular stops in New Orleans for many years and pulled top dollar based off her looks and bcd skills but when I first saw her it was 3 bills a hr and she offered hh visits back then. I would treat myself a few times a year just because she was so hot. I knew guys who saw her ever trip for a decade or more for the same reason. I see 3 bills as being the high water market in our area for rates for all but a couple wealthy gents who lurk the boards. All of us who are active that I know cap our hobby expenses at 3 bills tops and most of us seldom go over 2 except in very rare instances.

I dont knock a girl for trying to get what she feels she is worth but I just dont see the guys I know who make up the majority of the states hobby dawgs paying those kinds of rates ever. I say good for her if she gets it but something tells me she will have to come off that price to get any calls.

The 32 year old 120 pound stg girl I saw yesterday for .8 has just as nice a body as this lady minus the bolt ons and I am sure the outcome from my .8 visit was exactly the same as anyone who will shell out $$$$$$ for an hour with this lovely lady. Though I would never want to spend an entire night with the .80 stg girl so I have never asked but my guess is you could get an overnight for way less than $$$$$$. For me its just basic economics I would much rather see 7 or 8 different girls off stg for that 600 than to blow it for one hour with one woman no matter how great that hour would be.

Most importantly there are several local ladies who post ads here who keep their qv/hh rate in the 120 range. Those ladies need to be rewarded for being so generous with their time and all of us should schedule with them regularly to reward them for being so reasonable with their rates. Imho it would be way better for all of us who live in ms to see those ladies 5 times for 120 a pop rather than give one girl $$$$$$ for one hour. I try to impress on every guy I talk with backchannel to reward the local ladies with decent rates as often as possible because they need to be rewarded for being so generous to us local gents. Plus any guy who sits and thinks about it would much rather get 5 pops over 5 visits rather than maybe 2 in one hour. Maybe not but I know I sure would.

I cant post about how great Angel Devin was without leaving a few pics. Wow what a beautiful woman
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    what can you offer about Lacy on Biloxi stg and Vivian gates

Post a link or phone number to lacy and if I know anything I will post it. Vivian is legit has reasonable rates and great tits. You should be able to find reviews of her on e and there might be one here from recent. The pics in her showcase are legit. She has been around for years but just came back after being out for a few years. Her sister was a provider also that went by sarabella she was really great also. I wish she would come back too. God knows we can use all the quality providers on the coast that we can get. There isnt much to choose from on the coast so you really have no choice but to see Viv Kiki or Maria as far as girls off the boards go. I like viv myself and cant think of anyone who has seen her who wouldnt agree.

Sorry I quit outing my good finds. Its the fastest way to ensure next time you call her rates will be higher or she will be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by xjf4000 View Post
    Throw me a bone. Who was the 32 YO 120 lb STG lady you saw? PM me and I’ll let her k ow I appreciate her too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegoose1 View Post
    what can you offer about Lacy on Biloxi stg and Vivian gates
    Saw your post on eccie and looked up lacy if this is the number of the lacy your asking about a simple search will turn up a bunch of different pics for the same number a dead giveaway for a scam or fake add. 228-826-6010 actually I think that is a local pimp who uses fake pics to get calls then sends out whatever stg ho he has working for him that night. There are several pimps on the coast who do this.

6 hundo an hr?! Damn. I guess if you're that guy willing to pay that much. Me $$$ is only for the really cool providers, $$ is my norm but with everything going up, why not providers fees.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast