Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ALERT okc sleezeballs site check it out

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Exclamation ALERT okc sleezeballs site check it out

Anyone else read how Okc vice has been monitoring a providers account and used it to bust a well to do man and now they have his flip phone as well...

makes you wonder whose account could it be..

someone is is definitely compromised...

we we all know the website so don’t mention it. That way it doesn’t google link to this site..

thanks

DS

be safe and make sure you know who is on the other end of the line

Verified Hobbyist BCD Callmeuncle's Avatar
    So who blacklisted this dude and pissed him off so bad he has made it his life mission to catch, call out and blast us publicly? What have we done to him?

This particular story the client got himself caught, by contacting someone who wasn't verified on the other end of the phone, not by the youtube videos this ass hat does. But why smear the guy? He hadn't done anything to him? What is this guys problem? Makes me want to bang his wife and post the video.

And how do WE catch HIM in a back alley and YouTube the video of him getting his ass beat?

The site owner has been previously charged with pimping and pandering for paying girls to get caught in the act with gents..

this is is for men and women now that we know for sure that a provider and male account has been compromised in the hobby world..

just be safe..

im sure the site guy won’t last long. I wonder how the new law affects that site bc even though he acts like he is against prostitution he is actually promoting it...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Callmeuncle's Avatar
    Did I read it wrong? I thought the guy responded to an ad that was setup by LE. Has a provider been compromised as well?

I took it as an ad that had previously been posted and Okc vice was MONITORING.
    never in all the years have I heard of them MONITERING an account/ad.

this in turn leads me to believe it’s a compromised providers account who has been busted and turned over her account and the vice is monitoring it and taking people down..

just my my two sense..

normally its okc vice posted an ad on bp and this is the result.

the way it’s stated leads one to believe differently and we all know it’s hard for masterbater to keep a secret..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree we need to be more careful these days. I have been hearing some bad practices such as guys knowingly having stds and passing them on. Wives getting ahold of phones and hiring private investigators to follow their husbands to providers houses. Wives harassing providers. Then you wonder why the pond is drying up. If we don't present a good environment we wont have many participants. I just read up on this. I believe this was a bp sting. It was months ago. Vice put an online ad on bp and busted a guy. Seems like the normal routine. They did get his burner phone. I do not believe any well known providers on here or the other legitimate sites were involved. Just another guy looking for love in all the wrong places.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In this case, it seems that the ladies would have a better handle on the risk involved. If any of the ladies recognize this guy, then their contact information may be in official hands via his phone. If none of the ladies here recognize him, then he could have just been starting out and failed. Do any of you ladies recognize him? That would be a clear indication of elevated risk for everyone. Be careful. The delay in the timing of the release of this story is troubling.

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    i haven’t read about it. DS pm me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CautiousExplr View Post
    In this case, it seems that the ladies would have a better handle on the risk involved. If any of the ladies recognize this guy, then their contact information may be in official hands via his phone. If none of the ladies here recognize him, then he could have just been starting out and failed. Do any of you ladies recognize him? That would be a clear indication of elevated risk for everyone. Be careful. The delay in the timing of the release of this story is troubling.
    Yes the delay is troubling. I think if anyone knew him they would of already spoke up. At least I hope they would.

Could have been BP seeing how it occurred the last week of March and bp shut down the first week of April..
    still thats 3 months they waited to charge this guy.. makes you wonder what he did to prolong his arrest..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Could have been BP seeing how it occurred the last week of March and bp shut down the first week of April..
    still thats 3 months they waited to charge this guy.. makes you wonder what he did to prolong his arrest..
    Or what investigating they did with his information while they kept it quiet.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Suggestion, go back to a black book. Don’t have it with you. Don’t keep any numbers in your burner. I’m sure they can get records but my them work for it. Just a thought......

Quote Originally Posted by CautiousExplr View Post
    Or what investigating they did with his information while they kept it quiet.
    That’s what my main concern was when posting this..

This all occurred around the same time the other place not B* was temporarily closed as was TE*

so there really wasn’t anyway for anyone to say HEY blah blah blah....

Verified Companion Companion
    And some of these asshats wonder why we screen and ask questions....it is a comfort for both sides!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    And some of these asshats wonder why we screen and ask questions....it is a comfort for both sides!
    That's right on. I've actually backed away from scheduling with a couple of ladies because it was obvious they were not going to check anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast