Thread: LizzDallas: Chocolate Nympho

Verified Hobbyist BCD Crucified24's Avatar

LizzDallas: Chocolate Nympho

Companion's Handle: LizzDallas
    Date of Visit: 10/27/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 469-553-0212
    Email Address: -
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?128675-LizzDallas
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DATY, FIV, MPCFS, GFE
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 300 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Long and black
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Tall, dark skin, legs for days, natural b cups and a great little ass.
    5'10" without heels, and about 120 lbs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So, I've seen her on Tryst for awhile, goes by Lizz but also used to go by African Barbie, but I never took the plunge due to not being able to find any reviews on her and her ridiculous screening requirements. I had recently gotten the 3 month free trial on P411 and noticed she was on there and that I had enough okays to see her. Sent her an appointment request, figuring if she responded with the social media screening crap I would just say thanks but no thanks.
    She didn't even mention it, I guess having okays on P411 is enough for her.

Set up a morning appointment for the next day, got a confirmation text an hour beforehand along with her address when I confirmed. Got to the nice, but not extravagant apartment complex and she sent the room number as soon as I told her I was there. Walked up the stairs to her apartment and was greeted with a hug and kiss by a tall ebony goddess. Her pictures are accurate, but I thought her face looked better without all the makeup she had on in the pics. She was freshly showered, and wearing this little thing that wrapped around her chest with a bow knot in between her tits, and a plain pair of pink panties.

She gave me a tour of her apartment, finishing in the bedroom...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Damn. She and I traded texts a few months back after I contacted her on P411. Not having read any reviews I didn’t make it a priority to go see her. Now I will.

Thanks for the report!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.