Thread: New and in DESPERATE need of assistance!

Verified Companion Companion

New and in DESPERATE need of assistance!

Hello everyone! I'm Laila, a verified provider on Eccie and a VP hopeful on OH2! I have completed the registration information that was sent to my email but haven't received anything further, no next steps or instructions on how to get verified. I sent out a couple of messages via the contact us section here, and also thru the link in my e mail but I have not heard anything back yet. Can anyone let me know what I need to do to get verified on here or put me in contact with a local moderator or admin who can help? I realize people are busy but need a little assistance!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Reach out to CK1942.
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Bond View Post
    Reach out to CK1942.
    it apparently worked.. she is verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure if this worked, but glad it worked !! :) Good Luck Laila !!
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to OH2 dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Wicked welcome wishes!

For anybody else reading this and wondering, here's the verification procedure:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?49860-The-H2-Verification-Procedure-for-Hobbyists-and-Companions

Evidently we still have a wee lingering bug in the system, so I don't think all registrations are automatically acknowledged. Being worked on, but meanwhile, members can learn a lot just by meandering about, and yes, asking questions. Thanks for bearing with!

Verified Companion Companion Honeymakemecum's Avatar
    In desperate need of help also how to get validated as a companion

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeymakemecum View Post
    In desperate need of help also how to get validated as a companion

See the above link I posted, and PM ck1942 or myself if you still have questions. However, didn't you just join like an hour ago? Have to give me a wee bit of time to respond to your Houston Welcome Wagon thread and point you to some info, but I will go there now.

FYI, I'm in the process of writing companion advertising guidelines for Dallas, too, as I did for Houston, and will sticky them here in the WW within the next few days.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-05-2018 at 05:52 PM.