Thread: Daisy Belle - Text 817-677-1982 – All over DFW – Arlington Incall - GFE

Verified Companion Companion DaisyBelle's Avatar

Cool Daisy Belle - Text 817-677-1982 – All over DFW – Arlington Incall - GFE

Daisy Belle
    Text 817-677-1982

VACCINATED!

LIMITED TIME OCTOBER SPECIAL:
    I'm currently running a special! For this month only, my standard hourly rate is reduced by a full $100--from $400, to $300 per hour! This won't last forever!

I am a classy woman with a down to earth personality and positive energy. I am ready to have a great time with you, or even just help you unwind. Either way, you're sure to have a memorable experience with me and want to see me again.

I am very well spoken, outgoing, and am great in social settings. Take me with you as your perfect date for the evening where you won’t have to worry about awkward moments and feel perfectly at ease. I am also an excellent listener if you just want to talk.

Looking to relax? I can assure to make you feel comfortable and we can simply enjoy each other’s company. Your time will most definitely be cherished with me.

I love men, especially older gentlemen who make me feel safe and adored. I am NOT a "high volume" provider. I am selective about my clients, and only see a small, select group at a time. I prefer quality over quantity, and a chance to really get to know each other and have a good time.

Available 24/7

I can come to your hotel or home (outcall), or you can come to my comfortable and sexy incall location in Arlington. (It's not a hotel room.)

Dates with me are never rushed or cut short. You will get all the time and pleasure you expect.

Incall and Outcall Rates
    $300 per hour
    $500 for 2 hours
    Text 817-677-1982

PLEASE READ MY TERMS IN THE SIGNATURE BLOCK BELOW
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Daisy Belle
    817-677-1982
    P411: P358111

$300 hr / $500 2 hrs

- No explicit talk or text
    - No haggling or negotiating
    - Cash only at beginning of appointment
    - Screening will include searches on social media, search engines, and sex offender registries. Please have Facebook, LinkedIn, or company website with bio ready
    - No-showing or attempting to cancel or reschedule within 2 hours of the appointment time is forbidden. If you need to reschedule, please let me know asap.