Date of Visit: Earlier this Week
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or PM for initial screening
    Phone Number: 214-702-8380
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P61298
    City, State: Watauga (North Fort Worth), Texas
    Type of Visit: Her private residence
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, even a little early
    Activities: We went through the basics: convo, making out, titty play, BBBJ, MPFS.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: I lasted about 45 minutes
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 34
    Hair Color and Length: Brown shoulder length
    Smoking Status: You can tell that she smokes tobacco and other things but not in session.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Well tanned white girl
    Companion Description: She is slender but not skinny. She has put on a little weight lately which means she now has some titties that you can fondle. A little bit of a belly but not flabby. She has never had children so everything is firm and tight. A few non-distracting tats. Not bare down there.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? This time I was pleasantly surprised by the inprovement in her physical appearance.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, if you are in the area, stop by.

Public comments:
    Angel is planning to retire in December. I had not visited her for some time because I was working in Dallas and had no reason to go to Fort Worth any more. When I saw that she planned to retire, I had to stop by. I am glad that I did. She looks better now than she ever has. She is a real sweet heart. She is easy to talk to and since she works from home, easy to communicate with. Being in North Fort Worth and out of the main stream she can usually accommodate your schedule. She does have a bush.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review Tom. She does sound like she is worth it with a great rate 😃
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies