Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shiba Inu

Verified Hobbyist BCD jayrcr_13_gtx's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Slitlikr;1221177]Amc is going to be accepting Shiba.
    That should give it a boost

I'm waiting on shib.. hoping it works out
    Last edited by jayrcr_13_gtx; 11-23-2021 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Amc is going to be accepting Shiba.
    That should give it a boost.

Lovely-
    Have your sell plan in place.
    I'm considering 250 at 1k, 250 at 5k all limit.
    Holding on to the rest for the wilder ride.
    Sell limits set.. holding my shares till 1k then I'm out ... But I shall hold game till death lol..j.k but 250k f.r f.r

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I picked up 2 million shibas. It's been fun watching it. Also, on the Crypto app, I picked up $25 if their CRO and it's quadrupled in a month. And I just got into mining. Got 3 rigs set up and they just sit there making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    I picked up 2 million shibas. It's been fun watching it. Also, on the Crypto app, I picked up $25 if their CRO and it's quadrupled in a month. And I just got into mining. Got 3 rigs set up and they just sit there making money.
    That's awesome.. as for AMC I'm over my capital gains tax limit ( 1 yr) so now I'm sitting tax free earnings.. shib I honestly bought in in Feb thru March I remember a million shib was 4.00 -6.00 then I got double digit mills still even after cashing out 5 mill right below the all time high( always try to sell on the highest points while it's dipping..) and 3 rigs.. whoo. Hope you got solar cus your electric bill gonna sky rocket . Be careful about that as well if your electricity usage jumps to high to quickly they will RED FLAG your residence.. even if your doing anything legal they don't know that and it will gain you some stalkers from the p.d for awhile.. I got a friend in Rosenberg had them run in his house ( they thought it was a grow house?!? But he just mining bit coin. Lol) so if you are doing that much rigging make sure to inform your electric company that's what you are doing...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My son builds computers. The rigs I have going pull less than 3k watts combined. It's just a test phase to see how it works out. If they pay for the extra electricity and can pay themselves off soon, then I'll expand.
    Focusing on Etherium, Sushi, and Shiba for now.

Check out the CRO on the Crypto app. It's jumping really well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is a solid post DM! I never ventured on this side of Oh2 before but glad I clicked and read your post about Crypto. I enjoyed reading the responses as well. Learned alot and I'll be looking to get involved with this Crypto Bitcoin stuff.
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    My son builds computers. The rigs I have going pull less than 3k watts combined. It's just a test phase to see how it works out. If they pay for the extra electricity and can pay themselves off soon, then I'll expand.
    Focusing on Etherium, Sushi, and Shiba for now.

Check out the CRO on the Crypto app. It's jumping really well.
    I convert my crypto dust into cro ...

I looked into mining rigs.
    The most efficient are so expensive that I can't see a substantial roi unless you are mining one that happens to go to the moon along the way.

I like the way one Houston company is setting up trailers and generators that run on gas that would otherwise be flared in remote parts of the Permian. They deck them out with air conditioned, high powered crypto mining systems with a satellite uplink.

Win-win. Free power and the well owner avoids potential fines.

I believe you can buy a unit for $350k.
    Last edited by Slitlikr; 11-28-2021 at 08:04 PM.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Companion Companion
    I saw Shiba Inu and I thought of a little dog that looks similar to a miniature fox.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do not know a lot about cryptocurrency but I am interested. Here is a NY Post article you might like.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/crypto...cken-exchange/

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
    This is a solid post DM! I never ventured on this side of Oh2 before but glad I clicked and read your post about Crypto. I enjoyed reading the responses as well. Learned alot and I'll be looking to get involved with this Crypto Bitcoin stuff.
    :)
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I currently invest in SHIBA & Dogelon Mars (ELON). Dogelon is super cheap atm and you can get 5 million for $5.42 (at the time of this post) might as well invest in it now and hold onto it for the future.... heck im still kicking myself for not investing in DOGE coin when it was worth about the same

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGoatLord View Post
    I currently invest in SHIBA & Dogelon Mars (ELON). Dogelon is super cheap atm and you can get 5 million for $5.42 (at the time of this post) might as well invest in it now and hold onto it for the future.... heck im still kicking myself for not investing in DOGE coin when it was worth about the same
    $ELON Is where it's at! Crypto.com has been a PITA when it comes to bulk buys. I'm a long term investor so I'll hold for a few years. I'm planning to expand my crypto holdings soon with a new coin at ground level. Unless governments declare cryptos illegal, cypto/blockchain IS the future!
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    I looked into mining rigs.
    The most efficient are so expensive that I can't see a substantial roi unless you are mining one that happens to go to the moon along the way.

I like the way one Houston company is setting up trailers and generators that run on gas that would otherwise be flared in remote parts of the Permian. They deck them out with air conditioned, high powered crypto mining systems with a satellite uplink.

Win-win. Free power and the well owner avoids potential fines.

I believe you can buy a unit for $350k.
    Doesn't make sense to mine unless you're getting .06kwh or sub, which normal Houstonians aren't getting. Otherwise I'd dedicate a small house to it.

All these other shit coins are mainly gimmicks. See no reason to not put a little money in it, in the hopes it rips but fundamentally Bitcoin/Ethereum should be your bread and butter. As much as people may hate to realize it, buying a piece of a network is one of the best investments you'll make.
    Last edited by pumpernickel; 01-15-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How about that 45% drop in bitcoin over 2 months....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast