Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shiba Inu

Thread hijacking IS a violation of OH2 Basic Posting Rules and Guidelines and infraction points WILL be issued if this continues. Here or elsewhere on this board. KR/OH2 Guide

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
    [best southern drawl] "well bless your heart" oh silly me for having the last word here Ma'am....But shall we review: I posted something silly & stupid in this EXACT NON "hobby related section" and YOU came at me sideways as if to say I was the idiot that had posted in wrong forum!? Now me being blonde & very non confrontational immediately figured,Yes... I must have screwed up ����!
    But Wait!!! What does my little eye spy now in the very same gosh-darn forum? SNAP�� so the reality Ma'am is that for whatever reason, it appears that you are being a OH ����, idk...let's say "Debbie downer" for no apparent reason?!
    Have I wronged you in a past life somewhere along the way?? If you know anything about me you know that I am very genuine, down-to-earth & good natured person. I pride myself in hard work and honesty and I believe my reputation speaks for itself in this manner. I'm not here with any hidden agendas nor am I into any Cutthroat Behavior. I'm as honest as they come. I'm not here to compete with anyone Nor step on anyone's toes!! so that being said can we please knock the b******* off and call a truce? at least until you've met me face-to-face and then can decide if your a friend or foe... but until then how bout we retract those claws & play nice in our own little sandboxes shall we?! Am I making sense NOW?! ��������
    I'm sorry. I don't have tin foil..... Can someone translate?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I learned the hard way that it takes patience if you really want to see a big return. For Shiba to hit a penny would be amazing but will probably take time. I bought a lot of Doge last November. When it finally got to .01 I was happy. When it got to .05, I was stoked. Then I got impatient and sold. A month later, it went as high as .70 and I still think about that. Ugh. Bought 20m of Shiba a couple of weeks ago and am seeing a nice return. I'm going to be holding on to it for quite a while. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrkplayhard View Post
    I learned the hard way that it takes patience if you really want to see a big return. For Shiba to hit a penny would be amazing but will probably take time. I bought a lot of Doge last November. When it finally got to .01 I was happy. When it got to .05, I was stoked. Then I got impatient and sold. A month later, it went as high as .70 and I still think about that. Ugh. Bought 20m of Shiba a couple of weeks ago and am seeing a nice return. I'm going to be holding on to it for quite a while. Good luck!

Same here bro. I bought $1k Dogecoin at .01 sold at .03 and didn't keep up. When it hit .70 I was sick, lol. I just used that as motivation to learn as much about crypto as possible to become smarter investor, so I can secure the bag the next time.

Use BitMart for Saitama, no gas fees, just small transaction fee like Coinbase.

Quote Originally Posted by milflover1287 View Post
    No problem :)

It can be tricky buying some of the lesser known coins that are not yet listed on any of the major exchanges, but that's where you have opportunities to clean up. Like most investments if you can get in early and hold or add to your position when the price dips you have a chance at maximizing your returns when the coin goes mainstream.

How to buy Saitama using Metamask wallet: https://youtu.be/1MfD4JG4bw8

I bought 20 mill worth of shib in March ( WHICH EVERYONE SAID I WAS DAF ITD NEVER LOSE ANY 0 DUE TO A 1Q MAX SUPPLY THAT IN MAY ETHERIUM DONATED AND BURNED ENOUGH TO GET IT DOWN TO BILLIONS INSTEAD OF QUADRILLION SO HAHAHA)back then you got a million shib for less the 9.00 .. funny thing I had just had a Convo with a acquaintance about what crypto I would advise as a low risk hi gains probability and I said shib.. that person didn't listing 5 days later shib has skyrocketed.. to which I texted asking if they'd taken the advice they said no ( like wtf why even ask me then lol) anyways I'm loving my gains .. even when it shows red I'm still way in the green when you bought in at 6to 7 zeros really you can't do anything but win from here... Though I did cash out 5mill of it when it hit .00008595 cus I mean I'm not dumb( at that time a 50.00 investment made me 500.00).. I'm here to make and keep gains plus with crypto.com you can convert it to any other crypto ( tho they love trying to convert to Bitcoin but I do etherium instead)use my crypto.com ruby card for purchases( I also stake half my current shib for 2 months for 3.3% in gained return.. never just have your crypto sitting stagnate it should Always Always be doing something productive)

Doge what to say on it?? I'm still holding ..( actually I stake it on crypto.com and get 6%back in 3 months .. my original doge +6 I mean if it's just sitting there anyways might as well make it work for me.)

*Just PLEASE DONT BE DAF AND BUY CRYPTO ON ROBINHOOD AS LONG AS THERES NO CRYPPTO WALLET ALL CRYPTO THERE IS WORTHLESS.. YOU CANNOT EVEN TRANSFER IT TO A CRYPTO WALLET EITHER THEY WILL SELL ALL CRYPTO IN YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU INITIATE A TRANSFER .. IT LITERALLY TELLS YOU THAT IN THE HELP TOPICS..
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 11-08-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I bought 20 mill worth of shib in March ( WHICH EVERYONE SAID I WAS DAF ITD NEVER LOSE ANY 0 DUE TO A 1Q MAX SUPPLY THAT IN MAY ETHERIUM DONATED AND BURNED ENOUGH TO GET IT DOWN TO BILLIONS INSTEAD OF QUADRILLION SO HAHAHA)back then you got a million shib for less the 9.00 .. funny thing I had just had a Convo with a acquaintance about what crypto I would advise as a low risk hi gains probability and I said shib.. that person didn't listing 5 days later shib has skyrocketed.. to which I texted asking if they'd taken the advice they said no ( like wtf why even ask me then lol) anyways I'm loving my gains .. even when it shows red I'm still way in the green when you bought in at 6to 7 zeros really you can't do anything but win from here... Though I did cash out 5mill of it when it hit .00008595 cus I mean I'm not dumb( at that time a 50.00 investment made me 500.00).. I'm here to make and keep gains plus with crypto.com you can convert it to any other crypto ( tho they love trying to convert to Bitcoin but I do etherium instead)use my crypto.com ruby card for purchases( I also stake half my current shib for 2 months for 3.3% in gained return.. never just have your crypto sitting stagnate it should Always Always be doing something productive)

Doge what to say on it?? I'm still holding ..( actually I stake it on crypto.com and get 6%back in 3 months .. my original doge +6 I mean if it's just sitting there anyways might as well make it work for me.)

*Just PLEASE DONT BE DAF AND BUY CRYPTO ON ROBINHOOD AS LONG AS THERES NO CRYPPTO WALLET ALL CRYPTO THERE IS WORTHLESS.. YOU CANNOT EVEN TRANSFER IT TO A CRYPTO WALLET EITHER THEY WILL SELL ALL CRYPTO IN YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU INITIATE A TRANSFER .. IT LITERALLY TELLS YOU THAT IN THE HELP TOPICS..
    The centralized exchanges are great for easily purchasing crypto, for coins like Saitama, Luffy, and other ERC20 coins if you hold your coins in De-fi wallet you get the benefit of reflections. For example, with Saitama there is a 4% tax on every transaction. 2% gets burned and 2% gets redistributed to all holders. You do not get get the benefit of these reflections when your coins are held on a centralized exchange. I typically hold about 70% of portfolio in a de-fi wallet and 30% on centralized exchange so I can have the flexibility to convert to fiat quickly, but still get the benefits of de-fi.

As for Doge I sold my remaining coins earlier this year after the Elon Musk SNL debacle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m kicking myself for not getting into crypto sooner. My friend told me about Shib last freaking year and I never bothered to set up an account. I was busy with the regular market, made enough to buy my next few Tesla’s :) But now I finally set up with Crypto.com and found a new coin, Dogelon Mars currently at .00000XX at that price point, I’m all in, buying a bit every day and will hold for the duration. I’m finally in baby!!! :)
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac View Post
    I’m kicking myself for not getting into crypto sooner. My friend told me about Shib last freaking year and I never bothered to set up an account. I was busy with the regular market, made enough to buy my next few Tesla’s :) But now I finally set up with Crypto.com and found a new coin, Dogelon Mars currently at .00000XX at that price point, I’m all in, buying a bit every day and will hold for the duration. I’m finally in baby!!! :)
    Good luck.. although with the cult following Elon has it'll undoubtedly rise quickly.. I'm pretty sure it technically market manipulation but the SEC doesn't do anything to anyone else so I don't expect much in the " rules" department.( But boy you know he pissed off Bitcoin with that move)
    *But wait isn't that crypto supposably only able to be used on that Mars civilization he's supposably building? His rockets don't make it to the moon ( as far as I'm aware none of his rockets have landed on other planetary soil)but somehow he's got construction happening.. I'm thinking it's still in blueprint .*
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 11-08-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    After what they did to people last time I would run far away from them!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good luck.. although with the cult following Elon has it'll undoubtedly rise quickly.. I'm pretty sure it technically market manipulation but the SEC doesn't do anything to anyone else so I don't expect much in the " rules" department.( But boy you know he pissed off Bitcoin with that move)
    *But wait isn't that crypto supposably only able to be used on that Mars civilization he's supposably building? His rockets don't make it to the moon ( as far as I'm aware none of his rockets have landed on other planetary soil)but somehow he's got construction happening.. I'm thinking it's still in blueprint .*
    It is complete “manipulation” Shib was in response to Doge’s success and Dogelon Mars is a response to the success of the earlier two, real creative copying! Lol But like paper currency nowadays, it’s value will ultimately be determined by how many of us adopt it, and because of the issues of paper currency, crypto is here to stay. I’m ashamed to say I’m late to the game, .6X zeros is better than .5X so I bought in a week late. But .5X is still a cheaper buy in than .4X zeros, so fuck it! Hard lesson missing out on Shib but the buy in is something I won’t cry much about either.

Yes, it’s supposed to be the first Martian currency, and being that they said: “I’m it!!” first, who am I to argue? Lol All this stuff is make believe anyway until enough people breathe life into it. Our paper currency is no longer backed by gold, so it’s value is way less stable than ever! I’m also very curious who made off with all that gold? Prob financing yet another coup in some third world country, funding another 100 Black sites, or merely paying for some politician’s mistress’s high rise condo Lol

Hopefully in a year’s time I can come back and say “YAASSSS”, but for now I’m still planting my APE seeds, waiting for the MOASSS!!! Oops, wrong place, but I’m still excited bout AMC!!! LOL ;)
    Last edited by Cognac; 11-09-2021 at 02:50 PM.
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac View Post

Hopefully in a year’s time I can come back and say “YAASSSS”, but for now I’m still planting my APE seeds, waiting for the MOASSS!!! Oops, wrong place, but I’m still excited bout AMC!!! LOL ;)

Apes buy crypto too lol.. I hold 4 digit AMC shares but was in etherium long before that .. but I wish apes would accept AMC will not be a 6 figure stock.. because the sell off like it or not will start being initiated at 4 figures in masses.. that's just fact..

Amc is going to be accepting Shiba.
    That should give it a boost.

Lovely-
    Have your sell plan in place.
    I'm considering 250 at 1k, 250 at 5k all limit.
    Holding on to the rest for the wilder ride.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    I’ve been looking for saitama but it’s not on 2 of the apps I use so I haven’t looked into it! Really kicking myself over Bitcoin but hopefully Shiba will make up for it!
    Kicking yourself over Bitcoin?

It's still really early. You'll be saying the same thing in a few years by not realizing that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Apes buy crypto too lol.. I hold 4 digit AMC shares but was in etherium long before that .. but I wish apes would accept AMC will not be a 6 figure stock.. because the sell off like it or not will start being initiated at 4 figures in masses.. that's just fact..
    I’m a realist and I bought in enough so that life will be super fun at the 200 range, heck even at 100, things will still be great! You and I got in early so it’s all a big win! Love to compare notes one day and discuss our market war stories, drinks on me :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast