Thread: Ring Doorbell ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD danceswithwolves's Avatar

Ring Doorbell ???

The following happened a couple of days ago and I’m hoping to get a legitimate response that will explain it.

I’m sitting in my living room dressed in dark clothes at 8:32PM. I’m watching an NFL game live on a TV maybe 10 feet from me.

Suddenly my ring doorbell goes off with a video of someone being recorded. There was no ringing of the doorbell, it was just a short video clip.

The video was of me walking out my front door, stopping and looking around and then returning back inside. I was dressed in a white long sleeve pullover and beige pants. I have these clothes in my closet but I haven’t worn them in months.

I had never left the lounge chair - never changed clothes - and I’ve never seen this video of me before.

Oh, it’s real ! I have it saved on this phone.

How did this happen ?

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Do you sleepwalk and you don't know it?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Five days until Halloween and you're trying to get everyone in the spirit. Otherwise you should analyze the video and see if the sun / lighting matches the time of the day you witnessed this event. Since you mentioned you haven't worn those clothes for months that should put you into summer time which you last worn it. The sun is still shining bright at 8:32pm during the summer compared to now which sets around 7-7:30 pm. If the video still shows sunlight then there's a delay in the Ring doorbell notifying you of an alert.

Verified Hobbyist BCD danceswithwolves's Avatar
    The “ video “ was at night.

I thought maybe a previous video somehow got pulled up but the clothes I was wearing hadn’t been worn in many months and according to RING, the memory is only good for 60 days and it was taken so long ago, I don’t remember what month or year it was taken......if it was taken at all😳

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Ghost in the Machine.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD Northeastguy903's Avatar
    Lay off the peyote man!
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you’re just fucking yourself.