Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bring back the bush!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    I personally shave everything simply because I think it looks cleaner, it feels cleaner, and it's as smooth as a babies butt. Who wouldn't enjoy that? ;-)
    i first took the plunge in the 1960s when nobody (that i met, anyway) shaved. first shaved lady i met was in the late 1980s. seemed odd but i became a fan. now, i prefer bald or trimmed (short). i know i'm swimming against the tide on this thread. i'll acknowledge that it isn't a deal breaker. a lady brings a lot more to the table. even so, i shave down there and prefer ... well ... let me think ... how much time do i spend looking at a hairless pussy? https://www.shutterstock.com/image-p...-cat-573847636
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Nothing sexier than a full bush.

The rarity of good ones makes them that much more special.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well when you ask who wouldn’t enjoy that let’s just say Some guys aren’t into the Child look and that it doesn’t appeal to them.

Couldn't agree more, I like all sorts of variety, but wish there was more giant bush out here. Cheers man.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I love seeing all this bush love!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I love seeing all this bush love!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Fuck yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    Yeah, but along with those pheromones, it can also trap other fluids which in itself can cause a sort of musky order for some girls... I personally shave everything simply because I think it looks cleaner, it feels cleaner, and it's as smooth as a babies butt. Who wouldn't enjoy that? ;-)
    Fair point, but the bush of a natural red head… yes, please.

This is what I prefer, short hair, to where it would be covered by a bikini bottom.
    I dont like the bush nor want it bald.

BestPicEver.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertonguedevil View Post
    Well when you ask who wouldn’t enjoy that let’s just say Some guys aren’t into the Child look and that it doesn’t appeal to them.
    Can't say I've ever seen a shaved provider look like a child, but to each his own. I grew up in the bush era but have grown accustomed to the bare look and appreciate its benefits. But a blonde or red bush admittedly is super cool!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5