Thread: Somewhat new guy in Killeen/Harker Heights

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Somewhat new guy in Killeen/Harker Heights

Hey everyone,

I've seen a few providers in the Austin area, but still relatively new to the hobby.

I'm married with a wife that sometimes likes to tag along. FMF not really FFM.

Several providers I've talked to seem to not be too thrilled about seeing couples though. I have to admit I'm kind of confused by this. Is that outside the norm for the hobby, or is it something has led to problems for providers?

As I said I'm still relatively new so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Hello ! And
    Welcome! ;) Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusahunt View Post
    Hey everyone,

I've seen a few providers in the Austin area, but still relatively new to the hobby.

I'm married with a wife that sometimes likes to tag along. FMF not really FFM.

Several providers I've talked to seem to not be too thrilled about seeing couples though. I have to admit I'm kind of confused by this. Is that outside the norm for the hobby, or is it something has led to problems for providers?

As I said I'm still relatively new so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Not married, so I can't give direct feedback on your question, but I would imagine it's something along the lines of avoiding drama and jealousy down the line, or a bit of shame for banging somebody married? Not sure.

I know a good number of providers that I'm 99% sure would be very open to entertaining you and yours, though, couple that are swingers in their private life, for example.

Or, it might have to do with how you're pitching the idea, apparently my text verbiage puts a lot of people off (vulgar smartassery, always considered gentlemanly and charming).