Thread: Dude! What’s up with all these girls flaking lately?!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Dude! What’s up with all these girls flaking lately?!

Am I the only one running into this issue? The last 5 appointments I set with girls (here and other sites) have set up appointments with me, gave me the address abd the ghost me once I get there. I’m polite, not pushy abd never try to negotiate price or push their limits. I can’t be the only one? I have good references too! 🤬🤬🤬

Registered Male (Not Verified) staronalert's Avatar
    Same, and it’s happened a lot. Can’t speak for before mid August but since I’ve been back it’s like wtf? I thought it was because I’m new on here and unverified but still. I am never rude, sometimes I ask too many questions but I’ve curbed that lately and still wasting my fuel for a NCNS at their incall!! I’ve become trigger shy due to the amount of unresponsive providers.

Another issue I’ve gotten 3 or 4 times now is I’ll message and will not get a response for several (5-7) hours later. By that point I’m working or sleeping or on to another whatever so I can’t meet right then and there. Still I get hit with the you’re getting blocked for wasting my time. And I follow their ad instructions and try to be respectful. Maybe I’ve just had a string of outlier’s and more peaks are coming up and not so many valleys…?
    I would like to get to the bottom of the without warning or explanation ghosting’s. Tell me if I did something that offended you? I don’t know all the secret handshake requirements for every single provider… Just cut me a little slack and understand I’m a stupid dude, nothings intended.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Probably should have posted this in Co-Ed. Unless, of course, you are ISO a NCNS.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion baileythabomb's Avatar
    I can honestly say is I've never ghosted anyone after setting an appt w them. I'll admit I've innocently, "forgotten" abt an appt. But if you tell me your on ur way to me in an hour, you can bet your balls we're meeting, and I'm gonna always give you my best. Good luck, text ME sometime!
    PLEASE TEXT ME, I SOMETIMES DONT CHECK PMs

P411 MEMBERS- ASK ME ABOUT MY SPECIAL OFFER

1HR350
    1/2 275
    OUT400

512-240-2104
    Text me with references and I will respond.

MY RATES REFLECT ON MY VALUE OF QUALITY THAN QUANTITY. I AM A LOW VOLUME, SELECTIVE PROVIDER.

Registered Male (Not Verified) vivalesviva's Avatar
    Good one , man.

Quote Originally Posted by baileythabomb View Post
    I've innocently, "forgotten" abt an appt.
    hmmm ... the distinction is lost on me ... but i'm old. otoh .. who can resist a provider who is totally committed to the task at hand .. or mouth .. or some other appropriate orafice
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

NOT an ISO. Moved to appropriate forum. KR/OH2 Guide

Retired Companion
    Closed AE