Big Tits Tuesday. Cum fuck my tits, pussy, ass & throat!!!!!!?

New Process, pm me for new number. If we never met please send references

Domain/Arboretum

Pussy Get’s Wet, Good DT Head & ASS That Can Take It Deep

PREBOOK NOW FOR BEST AVAILABLE TIME TO FUCK

Cum see an ATX 3 holes Goddess!💜.

How wet can you make me pussy?

How hard & deep can you bang my ass?

How far will your dick go down my throat?

DTBBBJCIM 15 MINUTES $150 DTBBBJCIM (Sit back relax & I will lick & Suck)
Hhr 200 Pearls
Hhr with Greek 300 Pearls
Hr 300 Pearls
Hr with Greek 400 Pearls
90 minutes 500 Pearls
90 Minutes with Greek 650 Pearls
Incalls ONLY PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME.

I think my reputation is enough to believe it when I say "All you need is my mouth to have an orgasmic experience.."

I'll make your dick grow in my mouth, rubbing my tongue up and down your shaft.
I want to taste you, all of you.
I'll give you my mouth for the taking...

Whether you're looking for your next ATF or just to put another notch in your belt, I'm your girl.

ONLY PLAYING WITH VERIFIED OH2 MEMBERS with Verifiable References OR P411 MEMBERS. SORRY GUYS TOO MUCH WORK TRYING TO VERIFY YOU. PM me here with references & YOUR NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE with your hobby name & three available times you're ready to play if possible. P411 Members get priority appointments if you book at https://preferred411.comP337461

****Please Don’t ask for discounts, it’s very disrespectful. I promise to provide you outstanding service. Asking for discounts is like a Provider shorting your time, not providing what they advertise or asking for more Pearls upon your arrival. I take pride in writing my ads as well as providing superb GFE, bbbjcim, CFS, Cover Greek. I totally get off with your dick as far down my throat as possible. Sit back relax & enjoy a good blow jib & fuck. NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY, NO BAREBACK, NO SS. INCALLS ONLY AND LAST APPOINTMENT 6pm unless you set appointment on P411 then it’s 11pm

Hope to suck you soon,
XoXXX💜PearlOverDiamonds