Companion's Handle: Naomi Nyelle
Date of Visit: 10/07/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 4054217954
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...0-Naomi-nyelle
City, State: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: 100
Approximate age of Companion: 21
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: Not Sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Black/African American
Companion Description: Sexy little spinner. Around 5 foot tall and maybe 100lbs. She is toned and fit with a nice round firm ass, toned legs, and small perky Titties. Beautiful body and attractive face. Several tattoos but don't stand out because shes so dark and not distracting.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
I saw Vikki that morning and when I pulled up, Naomi, was pulling out. After getting a look at her in person I really wanted to visit her too. After I left Vikki's I text Naomi to see if I could meet her after my lunch meeting. She didn't respond for a while and I was about to leave town when she text me back. She was cooking lunch and had just finished but said she could fit me in and gave me the address. I started driving and Naomi told me to text when I was 5 minutes out which I did. I pulled in to apartment complex and told he I was there. Took a couple minutes but she text me apartment number and told me to come on in. She stood behind the door as I walked in and shut the door behind me. She had little booty shorts and tight top on and looked amazing. Apartment was messy but clean and smelled good. Communication was a little slower than I'd prefer but well worth being patient to see this little young hottie.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.