Companion's Handle: Vikki Sage
Date of Visit: 10/07/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 405-400-3057
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?79148-Vikki-Sage
City, State: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: 100
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Red Long
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Thick ass white girl, cute face, pretty smile, big natural titties that sag but still are nice. Pictures are accurate but looked better in person in my opinion.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I was in OKC by Bricktown and saw Vikki had posted an ad a few minutes earlier. I text her and she replied right away. Since I hadn't seen her before she asked me to message her on OH2 which I did. Right after she text me her address and a google earth picture of her house circled. She said to give her 15 minutes and she'd be ready. I headed her way and arrived on time and sent a message I was there. One of her girlfriends were leaving as I pulled in. The location is descent but house is nestled in among other houses so it is a little hard to find which I'm sure is why she sent the picture to make it easy. She text back and invited me in. She provided a good time and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Vikki is a cool girl, smiles a lot, and is very welcoming.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.