Thread: Would you participate or listen?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Lightbulb Would you participate or listen?

I miss my broadcasting days. I loved being in radio. I am thinking about starting a Podcast focusing on Free Speech covering a broad range of topics & issues. No voice censored. No subject off limits. Controversial. Guest interviews. Would you listen/participate?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    I think I would like to be a guest if you decide to do this. Sounds like a good idea to me
    350 hour
    250 half hour
    150 bng/ cw / must be clean and well groomed to experience the best I can offer
    Longer Engagements Please inquire
    I’m sorry gents.. not newbie friendly.. must be 30 plus to visit with me
    email: sweetbabybeth@gmail.com
    can text anytime at 512 634 6800 if we have connected before.

I only advertise on oh2, p411, and have reviews on Eccie
    Please pm me with your references before contacting me if we have not connected before

Your... SweetBabyBeth.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I miss my broadcasting days. I loved being in radio. I am thinking about starting a Podcast focusing on Free Speech covering a broad range of topics & issues. No voice censored. No subject off limits. Controversial. Guest interviews. Would you listen/participate?
    What's funny I had a guy tell me last week from here, that I should make a podcast because the way how put things are so entertaining.. We should team up, you'll be glad you did

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    With all the censorship going on, have you found any site that would be willing to host it?

Just seems like all the tech companies have an agenda and it's wwwaaayyy left and are shutting down
    anyone with a different view - even if it's center right or center left.

Also to them 'free speech' seems to mean 'you can say what ever you want as long as it agrees with my view'

Seldom Seen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabybeth View Post
    I think I would like to be a guest if you decide to do this. Sounds like a good idea to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    What's funny I had a guy tell me last week from here, that I should make a podcast because the way how put things are so entertaining.. We should team up, you'll be glad you did

I would love that. Your participation would be very welcomed.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I'd listen if you have some good content

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I would love that. Your participation would be very welcomed.

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Howard Stern is already there for the most part .

Quote Originally Posted by Spunky69 View Post
    Howard Stern is already there for the most part .
    Yeah, and Gene Simmons has bedded more women than probably any guy on OurHome2. But, I don’t think that’s going to stop any guys here from doing their thing. It’s not exactly the same comparison.

― Lily Amis

Quote Originally Posted by Seldom_Seen_Smith View Post
    With all the censorship going on, have you found any site that would be willing to host it?

Just seems like all the tech companies have an agenda and it's wwwaaayyy left and are shutting down
    anyone with a different view - even if it's center right or center left.

Also to them 'free speech' seems to mean 'you can say what ever you want as long as it agrees with my view'

Seldom Seen Smith
    I have found a hosting site that will host and distribute the podcast. The problem with be uploading to YouTube. But there are alternatives.

― Lily Amis