Thread: ok... i have ...

Verified Companion Companion Noémie AdorÉe's Avatar

ok... i have ...

i have something in the making .. for all of you.. providers and hobbyist... i believe yall will enjoy this. For the hobbyist... i do have a question: would you pay a subcription of naughty videos and pics of me... just a friendly question

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is not the forum to solicit business!!!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Noemie, if this had been a general inquiry on the interest of fellows in paying for subscriptions for naughty pics and vids on ALL companions, that would have been splendid, but since it was about your services personally, something that could've been done in one of your ads in the many appropriate promotional forums...

Yet again, let me
    remind companions that the Intersexions forum is NOT another ad venue to solicit business, but is meant for banter of wide-interest, flirting, entertaining chit chat and jesting, fantasies, socializing, titillating and teasing erotic experience sharing.

Ladies, please be cognizant of that in the future as topics that read as ads will be closed. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-02-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post

Yet again, let me
    remind companions that the Intersexions forum is NOT another ad venue to solicit business, but is meant for banter of wide-interest, flirting, entertaining chit chat and jesting, fantasies, socializing, titillating and teasing erotic experience sharing.

Ladies, please be cognizant of that in the future as topics that read as ads will be closed. Thanks.
    Violators will also lose their access here.

ijs