Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wait I have a question lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Man, the "Verification" moniker hung on some Hobbyist profiles is a touchy subject of late.
    There are questionable post by some Hobbyist in name that are being attributed to Providers for less than honest reasons.

All Providers should screen to the level of their own safety. Don't trust a tag on the internet. Don't just believe what someone says.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Screen like your life depends on it every single time. References lie. Trust no one.

I’d like to know what the girls locker room says about me

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Back when this site had roughly 12,000 members, the member vouching/verification qualification process was simple enough.

Now, more than 100,000 members later, the process, and the labels are outdated.

These are being re-evaluated by management, as well as the qualification process.

However, as noted in my signature:

-- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched

And, per the community FAQ (and the welcome mail to all new members):

Please cooperate in any screening/vouching process for intimate activity. This is part of the RESPECT for others in the home2 community.

All herein are urged to periodically visit the FAQ

https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community

to remain familiar with the community rules of respect (and otherwise) for your own benefit and so you are able to remind others in the community who may have lost sight of how this community is intended to cooperate.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by latin_atx View Post
    Hell, you don't even know what the Men's Locker room says about you..

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by latin_atx View Post
    Seriously.

194 posts and registered for 2 years....and still not verified BCD???
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Don’t always trust the verified status girl, and 90% of the time ladies will never respond to reference requests unfortunately. Most of the time I’m guessing for petty reasons (if he can’t go elsewhere he has to come back). I’ve had more problems with verified clients than UTR guys. Just stick to your guns on your process, but wouldnt hold my breathe on actually hearing back from any of the ladies for references (except the other established ones like myself who actually care about the safety of others and willing to spread the love).
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Crucified24's Avatar
    Verified means nothing. You should always screen, for your own safety. If a potential client gets offended that you're being cautious and protecting yourself, then he has lost the opportunity to enjoy your company.

This is a risky hobby. For you ladies and for us. But the worst outcome for us gents would be jailtime usually. The worst outcome for you could be rape or murder.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of gents here when I say you're one of the best providers around, and we'd like you to stay around and stay safe!

As an aside, looking forward to your next trip up to Dallas!

Im with Sammy, I used to want to be verified, but so far being UTR has not affected my fun appointments with the beautiful ladies I’ve met

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Time for this one to close - both sides to the OP's report have had their say and although many replies are quite valid, unlikely that further discussion will add much to the thread.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2