Monday was a hectic day my loves, so I wasn’t able to post & host for my Monday Madness specials, but I am extending them for the day today because of that since many of my friends (old & new) have been waiting for me to post them…my apologies 💋

Melanie’s Social Media & Contact Information

Ph. (210)446-6813
E-Mail: sensualmelaniesky@gmail.com
Snapchat:Melanieskyyy
Instagram:Melanieskysthelimit

💙 Melanie’s Monday Madness Massage Menu w/Specials 💙

•The Perspective Client
-This service is a Full body sensual massage provided to those who are new to my table but want to start with a one of a kind deep tissue massage before trying something more enhanced on my menu. During this massage I will be nude where I allow mutual sensual touch. Wine or bottled water is included in this service upon request.

Monday Madness rate is $100 Half Hour & $180 Hour
__________________________________________________ ______________

•A Nuru for You
-This escapade is designed for those who would enjoy a nude body to body (B2B) experience where nuru specific massage gel is used to create a sticky like friction throughout the entire session we glide and slip on a rubbery mat. It’s so incredibly fun!

Monday Madness rate is $140 Half Hour & $220 Hour

•The Extreme Hottie & Naughty Masseuse Tour
-This experience is for those who want something as close to sexually erotic as possible with a massage included. What’s included in this package is a full on erotic based menu that includes, wine, strawberries fed to you and are covered in whip cream or chocolate, you can also cum on tit, cum on ass, toy play, a foot job(if requested), dirty talk (if requested) and unique breast worship.

Monday Madness rate is $150 Half Hour & $280 Hour

__________________________________________________ _______________

•The Tantric Release
-This massage package is focused on candles and flower petals laid out to set the mood. Then I use a combination of tantra known methods to give you the best treatment for your most problematic areas surrounding foot pain, body pain, headaches, erections, muscle aches, energy levels and release. Come get pampered in one specific area. Please be prepared to share any concerns you have during this massage. I have an open ear waiting to listen.

Monday Madness rate is $120 Half Hour or $250 Hour

•The Mesmerizing Melon Altar
This service was designed for those who are interested in worshipping my breasts only (no massage included in this package) just mutual sensual touch
During this service my client is able to frolic/stimulate the areas of my nipple and chest area.

Monday Madness rate is $70 Half Hour & $120 Hour

• The Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls Tub & Shower Park

-In this package I take a steamy bath or shower with my clients while we enjoy bubbles, wine and sweet fruit completely nude 🤩🙈 (WOW) !!!
Or maybe I’ll put on a swimsuit just for you to take it off ?!
Lots of fun happens in the tub! Don’t wait to be AMAZEDDD My BOOBS Can’t Wait to Play 🍈 🍈

Monday Madness rate is $220 Half Hour & $380 Hour

•The Combination Station 🚉 Massage Package
(Having a hard time choosing? You wouldn’t be the first one to say that ! Lol 😆

-I’ve designed this package because it allows you to choose up to (two different massage packages of your choice and enjoy both during your desired session time.

Monday Madness rate is

$250 Half Hour
$400 Hour
$500 90 min

Screening is …All About You!

-Please send text that include your handle name when contacting me by email/cell and please send pm after you text for my records.

-Please inform me of the desired length and session type (name)

-Please include your Name (you’d like to go by), Height, Weight, Race, Age, Occupation And if you have any disabilities I should be aware of.

-Please arrive groomed, showered so we can get started promptly or ask to use mine.

-Please be a discrete, gentlemen

-Please be aware that I provide sensual adult massages (only)