Thread: Can someone help me buy Bitcoin?

Verified Companion Companion SweetKimberly's Avatar

Can someone help me buy Bitcoin?

Help!
    I need to buy Bitcoin with cash and it's next to impossible. If anyone is familiar with Bitcoin, can you give me some advice and guidance?
    Escape from Reality Today
    Kimberly, (512) 897-6961
    I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
    South Lamar District
    Lots of Parking Steps From My Door
    Pet Free
    Non-smoker
    Low Volume Provider
    Newbie & Reference Friendly
    Allow my Trained Hands to Relax Your Body and Worship Your Soul

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetKimberly View Post
    Help!
    I need to buy Bitcoin with cash and it's next to impossible. If anyone is familiar with Bitcoin, can you give me some advice and guidance?
    It's probably going to be a bit hard with cash, the easiest way would probably be to buy a preloaded visa card, then dump that onto an exchange and purchase it that way. I'm not 100% that they would allow that but that's where I would start. The other option which would work is to find someone and pay them cash to buy bitcoin then transfer it to you. You will need a bitcoin wallet. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have or talk about it more feel free to pm me. There are other crypto options as well like Ethereum.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    What you need to find is a Bitcoin ATM. Those will allow you to buy Bitcoin with cash and sometimes a debit card. There are quite a few around the area run by different exchanges, you can probably Google search for "Bitcoin ATM locator" and find all sorts, but here is an example:

https://www.preferredcoinatm.com/austin-locations

Like a lot of time mentioned, you will probably want your own bitcoin wallet, which is really just an app that allows you to receive, hold onto, and send bitcoin; they are generally free. And likewise, if you have any questions or need anything else please feel free to reach out.

Here's a little video that shows generally how to use a Bitcoin ATM:

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmafty View Post
    What you need to find is a Bitcoin ATM. Those will allow you to buy Bitcoin with cash and sometimes a debit card. There are quite a few around the area run by different exchanges, you can probably Google search for "Bitcoin ATM locator" and find all sorts, but here is an example:

https://www.preferredcoinatm.com/austin-locations

Like a lot of time mentioned, you will probably want your own bitcoin wallet, which is really just an app that allows you to receive, hold onto, and send bitcoin; they are generally free. And likewise, if you have any questions or need anything else please feel free to reach out.

Here's a little video that shows generally how to use a Bitcoin ATM:

Wow they have these now? That's awesome I didn't know about this. I would check one out for sure.

Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial