Thread: Hottubs

Verified Companion Companion

Hottubs

Any recommendations? I started working out again and looking for one for muscle recovery
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I suggest we get together and you set in my lap in one while we make out for an extended period of time.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Howdy! This company has some decent reviews:
    https://www.southernleisurespas.com/

I’m more of a pool guy but water care is water care. Consider a chlorine salt water generator. Easy, peasy.

I’m certain you’d need electrical work done as well.

Good luck!!! Love my hot tub/pool!!!

🤠

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    If you don't want to make the sizeable investment for a "proper" hot tub up front, Amazon has these inflatable spas that seem decent enough to get the job done: https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-SaluS...98G/ref=sr_1_8

For the cost you're probably sacrificing durability and efficiency, but the reviews seem legit.