Thread: iJayee23.XXX: Chocolate Goodness

Verified Hobbyist BCD Crucified24's Avatar

iJayee23.XXX: Chocolate Goodness

Companion's Handle: iJayee23.XXX
    Date of Visit: 10/01/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 469-769-8911
    Email Address: -
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?68015-iJayee23-XXX
    City, State: Plano, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: See ROS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1/2 HR
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Purple, mid back
    Smoking Status: Smokes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Tall, slim, nice squeezable ass. Pictures are accurate, you'd never know she had a kid!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Got ghosted by another appointment earlier that morning, so I was sitting in Plano looking on the daily ads for someone to make the drive worth it. Jayee's ad popped up as soon as I started looking, so I texted her. She got back to me quickly, set-up the appointment, got the address and away I went. She did ask me to pick her up some smokes on the way over. Didn't have a problem with that, since she responded on such short notice and all.

Typical two text system, once I got to the no-tell she gave me her room number and up I went. The hotel she's staying in is pretty typical. Slightly seedy, but didn't feel dangerous in the middle of the day. Wouldn't really want to be there at night. Passed her girlfriend with her baby on the way up, and she let me in the room.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

spin toy born to serve

She is a tiny baby born to do as she is told... loves being used kinda rough and being a cum dump. great prices for a tiny spinner that lets you pump her full of seed... she craves daddy's love!