Well, now is your chance Batman!! I've always wanted to fuck you like a wild animal...You resist me huh? What, too evil for you? Too, wet? She cracks her long black leather whip so hard it rumbles and echoes in the summer night air. "I'll suck your throbbing cock, while your dick grows inside my mouth, then you'll fall under my spell!" She lets out a loud cackle, "I'll make you so hard you'll feel intoxicated by the overwhelming arousal," Her perky huge firm breasts plop out of her skin tight top and reveal themselves as if they were the star of the show, with hard and erect nipples like pencil erasers, they beg you to suckle them, you do, you suck them like a hungry infant, "Oohhh, suck my tits baby, suck harder, oh fuck yesss!" With a mouthful of throbbing cock, her cateyes look up at you with mysterious and mischievious eyes, she is slowly yet most certainly licking up and down your shaft, you touch her as she ever so gracefully arches her back so you can permeate the infamous, forbidden, never been fucked pussy of your arch nemisis, Catwoman........"meowwwww......ooohhh baby yeah!" She seems lost in the moment, wait she is! My god! You think, as you enter into a hypnotizing transe, her pussy feels like an extention of your cock, a hot slppery yet invisible vice grip of bliss! You are deep under her spell now, thrusting in and out so hard you wonder if your rock hard cock really is as devestatinly destructive as they say. Catwoman climaxes then begins to weaken.....she can't move, Batmans cock has powers that even she can't deflect!!!! "Wh...whaaa...." now a whithering warrior, "meowwwww.....growwwlllll......NOOOOO!!!!! IT'S TRUE! THE DICK OF DEATH!??" Batman responds with the bottom of his cape now whipping and slapping her flawlessly beautiful face, "No, The Dick of Doom" She reaches for him, and gets a fist full of air, looking at it and back to the Batman symbol shining brightly in the dark Gotham sky she lets out a blood curdling scream, "BATMAN!" Her freezing heart now beating hot and teeming with desire, "IT'S NOT OVER TILL I SAY IT IS!" Alone, naked and powerless, Catwoman is hoplessley horny, she touches herself and comes so hard, the building beneath her rumbles like an earthquake, it is only then when she realizes, Batman steps out of the shadows, had he been watching her this entire time?! Enraged she tries to speak,......"I'll Ki.....before she can finish the word kill, shes on her back, his huge cock is fucking her so deep, so slow, so intense, a moan coming from her underbelly begins to find it's way out, they are at it again only this time, it's the Jokers evil grin with yellowing teeth she sees! Oh god!!! It hurts so bad!! Where am I? Fucking her, the Joker laughs without reason, hysteria and chaos.................The End!

call me
682-710-0620

817-225-8661

Rates
$180.00 hhr
$240.00 hr

IMG_20210917_170855__01.jpg

IMG_20210917_171409.jpg