Thread: Since it's all about discretion and safety....

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Since it's all about discretion and safety....

Am I the only one finding it odd that some of the providers are now asking for picture of your photo ID with your full name? I've seen that a few times on here now and had it asked of me. I'm all for all of us being safe and secure, but anyone having anyone else's RW full name is a bit unnerving with all that we are being skittish about now days. Am I the only one a little concerned about that? And no, I haven't provided that or gone in to see those providers...even though I think I really really want to. Just popping off about it.

That is strange if that is their only form of screening .. and even then you do not email or send an exact copy and if and i mean if you did a real companion would ask that you block out everything except your pic and first name ..and most wont ask for more than to please bring it with you to meeting... (Please dont send out anything with full anything nor an id number i dont care who gets Mad at. Me this time NEVER AGREE TO GIVING THAT OUT ) STAY SAFE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    That is strange if that is their only form of screening .. and even then you do not email or send an exact copy and if and i mean if you did a real companion would ask that you block out everything except your pic and first name ..and most wont ask for more than to please bring it with you to meeting... (Please dont send out anything with full anything nor an id number i dont care who gets Mad at. Me this time NEVER AGREE TO GIVING THAT OUT ) STAY SAFE
    I could see them asking for a pic of an ID if you blocked out all personal info. But asking for a full name? My last name is an easy one to track down. I'm not giving out full name info like that at all. I want to expand my hobby horizons, but not at that expense.