Thread: What to do in Jackson??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

What to do in Jackson??

Headed to Jackson tomorrow for work. Any suggestions on any kind of trouble one can get into?

TIA

You can drive down State St. yelling "I love being white"... that should make things interesting for you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
    You can drive down State St. yelling "I love being white"... that should make things interesting for you.
    LOL, I remember State St when I lived there. Used to be a club i think Tiffany's on State. Dont think I will be cruising and yelling that anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Loanshark75 View Post
    LOL, I remember State St when I lived there. Used to be a club i think Tiffany's on State. Dont think I will be cruising and yelling that anytime soon.

I remember Tiffany's very well from the 90s... people actually fucking in the lap dance area right in front of everyone. Good times.

Loanshark, be careful of the STG girls around Jxn. Not that they will rob you, but a lot of them are scams or just no shows. The Massage Parlors are my favorite fall back upon's when you can't get a legit provider to answer text. Road Lizard has some ladies over near the east side of the state, but he won't share them. He's a hore hoarder.

Nothing going on in Meridian, this place is dryer than one of great-grandmaw's popcorn farts.