Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey y’all hey

Old Basscat is great to have around, aint he Ms. Gates! He helped me get verified as well.

Just to be clear I never have had a session with Guitar. Ever. Not even once. No matter what he has offered ie bare bbbj greek cim rimming I have never accepted the offer. I did however ask several ladies who saw him to send vouches then sent a message to ck letting him know I knew guitar as a legit hobbyist who had a lot of hobby insight from his many and frequent visits with ladies in our state.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Old Basscat is great to have around, aint he Ms. Gates! He helped me get verified as well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    How do we get verified? I've been on this site for a while now, most of the ladies I use to see are retired now. I'm OK on the other site but I don't use it bc it sucks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    I'm OK on the other site but I don't use it bc it sucks now.
    No truer words have been spoken. The other site is a complete waste of time but for some reason everyone still uses it. I guess guys like to give advice to ******s looking for places to dine. I dont get it. I like to open an add and see a ladies pictures along with her contact info.

To get verified as a gent here you have to have two verified providers vouch for you. Just see viv and kiki and your in or any other verified providers on this site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2