Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey y’all hey

Verified Companion Companion Vivian Gates's Avatar

Hey y’all hey

Just wanted to stop in and sayHEY ! Hope everyone fared well through IDA ! I got stuck in Ohio ( unwelcome) extended vacay . Lol 😂 be never been so happy to be back on the coast !!
    If it's Dreamable...It's Feasible

P140312

Available from Biloxi to New Orleans

Viv have you asked to be verified yet? That way you can put up ads. Unlike E this place not only allows you ladies to put up ads but we encourage it. Its the best thing about hanging your hat here. You can actually post an add letting us gents know when your open for business along with your contact info and hopefully some pics of those lovely tits of yours. All that is allowed here unlike on the useless hobby site. I am sending a message now stating I know your legit. Maybe we can get you verified so you can post ads. You can post pics without being verified js. I know there isnt a man here who wouldn't benefit from seeing those perfect sweater puppies of yours.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    PM sent definitely want to book.

Hello Ms. Viv

Yes !!! I have asked to be verified. Just hasn’t happened.

P140312

I think you have to post boob pics before they will verify you.

Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
    I think you have to post boob pics before they will verify you.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I am almost certain he is 100 percent correct in his above statement..... Viv lets break it down. You have great tits. There are a bunch of guys here who love tits. You have tons of pictures of your great tits. Share some. Its only fair. If you ladies wanted to see a giant fat belly overhanging a 1" inch nub of a dick I would oblige just to be nice because I could. So it seems only fair that you pay us the same courtesy.

On a serious note I have twice sent pm's to have your status changed to verified provider. Maybe a few more gents who have met you can do the same. Its a painfully slow process sometimes. Our little corner of the hobby world is small and has very few active users so there isn't much fuss made over us. I get it so its no big deal the people who run this board have way more active areas to devote their attention to. Eventually you will be verified. At least here once that happens you can put up ads. That will never happen ever again over at the other hobby board that so many in our area still use daily. I just love going over there to see what lady is asking about where to eat in MS cities and towns. The best part are the idiots who don't realize the lady is actually doing her best to post an add to let the guys know she is available in that city so they actually list places they like to eat. It never ceases to amaze me that people dont understand thats how a lady has to advertise that she is in a area looking for guys to contact her. Granted she cant list her number or contact info either so guys have to pm her and most guys pm boxes are full because they dont have premium access so they only have room for like then messages. So even if they pm the lady if they dont include some other contact info in the pm there is no way for the lady who was trying to post an add to find gents to see can even contact them back in the off chance they were smart enough to know the ladies request for a place to dine was actually an add in the first place.

I just wish everyone would wise the fuck up and leave that shithole and start using this place exclusively. There really is no reason to even go there other than for some reason thats where most people go. It truly makes zero sense to me.

While we are begging for pics, Ms. Viv. Please don't stop with just boob pics. PWEEEEEZEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep trying to load pics and they just show up as words instead of an image !!! Ughhhh bout ready to give up . Still not verified… what the heck
    Attached Images Attached Images

P140312

Verified Companion Companion Kiki2012's Avatar
    Sweet boobs Vivian!!
    Available in Biloxi! Sweetkiki2012@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki2012 View Post
    Sweet boobs Vivian!!
    Thanks doll … finally loaded

P140312

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow, those are nice! I need to come see them in person soon

Finally heard back from Ck1942 and your verified now sexy. Welcome aboard OH2 the only relevant hobby board in our area. You can now put up ads something you will never be able to do on the other site so many people still use on the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Gates View Post
    Yes !!! I have asked to be verified. Just hasn’t happened.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! Thank you for that nugget. I’ll keep that visual in my head all day.

Now, to plan a visit to Biloxi…

o2 you should be asking for more nuggets maybe Viv will indulge you. Maybe in her first add she can include some new ones showing off her gorgeous rack. One can only hope.... Either way its nice to see new ladies show up over here on Oh2.

I hope all you dawgs are telling the ladies you encounter about this place. There is no reason for the ms boards to be so slow. This place should be the one stop destination for all our ms hobby needs. It allows everything thats needed to make the hobby as easy and safe as possible. All we need are people using it.

It boggles my mind when I see people posting on eccie still and this place is barely alive in ms. What is the point of going to a hobby board that doesnt allow ads or even a way for the ladies to post their contact info? I only go there still because it still has so many users on the coast for some reason. For the life of me I cant figure out why? Trust me its not because I havent posted enough over there telling everyone how much better this place is.

Its crazy how resistant to change people are. I think a lot has to do with how difficult it is to become verified for both the ladies and the gents. To me the fact two ladies have to vouch for a gent is better because it cuts down on mandels and le having easy access to the boards. At least if a guy is verified a lady knows that at least two known providers have met him in the past. I think thats a good thing the only issue is it can take forever for the process to take place. A lot of guys get tired of waiting for their vouches to go through and they go back to eccie simple because its so easy to get premium access. Just write a review and your in. Its not that easy here and to me I think thats a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
    Wow! Thank you for that nugget. I’ll keep that visual in my head all day.

Now, to plan a visit to Biloxi…

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast