Thread: ❤️Thank You & Goodbye Houston!❤️

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

❤️Thank You & Goodbye Houston!❤️

September 12th is my official last day in Houston! I’ll be living out of state & will visit 1-2 weeks monthly. I genuinely thank each & every single one of y’all, for everything thru the years! Low End Theory, Dorthy, Lovely, Doc- you all have been a help on & off here. Ladies whom have been RESPECTFUL when contacting me- THANK YOU! To ALL the GENTLEMEN I’ve met.. Thank you for being RESPECTFUL & KIND! SeekingP: thank you for EVERYTHING (LOL: my secretary, my landlord, my info & the truth)…

HOUSTON FREAKING TEXAS: I will be back & “The H”, definitely has a special place in my heart!

May you all be safe, hobby smart & stay happy & healthy!

F.Y.I: I’m leaving for family time. Nothing bad has happened & I’m absolutely fine!

XOXO,

Kai

P.s: I’ll be available for REFS ONLY! Please email or pm only! Thank you all!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    SeekingP: thank you for EVERYTHING (LOL: my secretary, my landlord, my info & the truth)…
    You're welcome. "You know I got your back like chiroprac-tic" .....in my OutKast voice. Lol
    Be safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well sorry to see ya go but grab any opportunities when ya can! Godspeed to ya!