Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE She is back!

BEWARE She is back!

https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...a/411907972443
    214 228 9014

This one has been showing again so Just a reminder this one is a GRAB AND DASH girl! She has no intention of fucking you. She will come to your house collect the money try and make an upsell of some kind then make an excuse to get out the door and then disappear. She always does outcall only.... when she shows at your house it will be unexpectedly because the boyfriend drops her off down the street so you won't be able to identify him... the second she has the money in her hand she will be looking for the exit ( after the upsell try ). She told me she was super horny and super hungry and that if I would take her to McDonalds she would stay an extra hour and we could do anal.... she jumped out while at the drive thru and ran away... pretty good plan if you ask me I was stuck and couldn't chase her.

https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...a/411907972443
    214 228 9014

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Holy shit, be5 that was awkward af at the drive thru! Thanks for Intel though!

Changed number

I put an alert on her a few weeks ago looks like she changed number wish it would have helped you...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pardon me gentlemen but why are you inviting these ladies to your residence? You are lucky if all she took was the donation. Don’t be shocked if a blackmail letter shows up on your door.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yea they got me for 400 tried blackmail me but it was at a hotel they recorded me on phone and played it back the girl in the pics is her but it’s not the girl your talking to on phone I stayed in parking lot and broke the party up by letting the next gent know he was going get ripped off and they were angry calling threading me they also somehow said my wife name and read my address to me but I was done wasn’t going get extorted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    The links don’t work and the number comes back nothing. Got any other links so I know who to avoid?

She takes ad down but changes numbers but the pictures on advis the girl ripped me off she hasn’t been changing names she uses Jennifer .

Fuck how many people this bitchh has ripped off? I'm seriously putting a skip the games ad Everytime she posts with her pictures and all and a warning about who she is so people don't fall for it I'll post again when it happens and maybe y'all can pitch in to keep the ads up for as long as it takes

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Screenshot the next ad
    Always look out for #1

Guys them thieving bitch is back posting in stg Longview advertising for nacadoches no picture this time but it’s 100 percent them she always uses name gennifer

Now she posting in tyler today with no picture again this time

Send link I can't find it

https://tyler.skipthegames.com/domin...p/459592669527 This is them thieving bitches again

Wouldn’t let me upload or I would screenshot it

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ufkin/41088087

Guessing this is it don’t think they can delete off here they pull from other sites

She posted today

I snapped a picture of ad don’t know how up load here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast