Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: endlessxtc: endlessxtc ended all xtc!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    OP, that’s such BS on her part. Especially since she references (on her member page) all those prior reviews of herself. May your next tale be a much better one, sir.

~Slice
    Last edited by sliceopie; 09-05-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Prometheusfire's Avatar
    Wow. Sorry for your experience but grateful for the knowledge. I just saw her weekend ad and was very intrigued. Right up until I read your review. Add her to the ignore list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Wow, sorry OP you had to experience that if what you are stating is true. I cringed reading this review. I think ALL providers should be FORTHCOMING with clients if there is a change in activities (menu) offered via ads and or when making arrangements to meet with a client. We can’t always assume that what we read in prior reviews will be the same menu offered for your encounter. This is an example of how a provider can switch up their menu, leaving a client with false expectations.

Fellas, Always confirm with a provider if she STILL offer activities you read in reviews or ads before the encounter ( Even if you’ve seen her before), don’t assume what you got before is what you’re getting today. Just be respectful when inquiring about her menu/activities. IF you get pushback from her telling you, she don’t discuss menu/activities or re-direct you to research her reviews, MOVE ON. It is not worth the risk going in with false expectations, especially if you are paying high dollar. We all work for a living regardless of industry, so if we are spending our hard earned $ in this hobby, we should be entitled to know what services/activities offered before any encounter. If she chooses to be vague about it, JUST MOVE ON.
    Last edited by Nascobar21; 09-05-2021 at 11:51 AM.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Wow, sorry OP you had to experience that if what you are stating is true. I cringed reading this review. I think ALL providers should be FORTHCOMING with clients if there is a change in activities (menu) offered via ads and or when making arrangements to meet with a client. We can’t always assume that what we read in prior reviews will be the same menu offered for your encounter. This is an example of how a provider can switch up their menu, leaving a client with false expectations.

Fellas, Always confirm with a provider if she STILL offer activities you read in reviews or ads before the encounter ( Even if you’ve seen her before), don’t assume what you got before is what you’re getting today. Just be respectful when inquiring about her menu/activities. IF you get pushback from her telling you, she don’t discuss menu/activities or re-direct you to research her reviews, MOVE ON. It is not worth the risk going in with false expectations, especially if you are paying high dollar. We all work for a living regardless of industry, so if we are spending our hard earned $ in this hobby, we should be entitled to know what services/activities offered before any encounter. If she chooses to be vague about it, JUST MOVE ON.
    That is GREAT advice Nascobar21!!! Hopefully everyone will read to your post.

Account Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post

If it is a first visit I always confirm the menu and price. You would think not be necessary but unfortunately it is.

Also I always take the shortest visit they offer the first time just to test drive and make sure they are a good provider. I do not want to spend a lot of my time with some one I do not click with or is not giving me what she says.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Intrigue over? Hm

Yes, this was a painful experience & painful read for sure

The photos are undeniably intriguing for sure, but if this is the normal level of service…

I imagine most people wouldn’t be interested

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    was thinking about going in but not anymore.

thanks

Just damn......
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There is no way mongers should be paying these prices

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tried to see her a few times in the past when she was around $$$$. She always left me hanging when it was time to meet. I now have a strong, “dont reply in a fair amount of time i cancel” policy. Seemed as if i dodged a bullet. Pull i think guys, as usual, over hyped her in the past from what i see. I feel they can charge whatever the hell they want, but be truthful about your services then and let the mongers pay what they will. Ive also learned anyone over $$$ i confirm activities before we meet. Nothing’s guarranteed anymore.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don’t want to veer too far off topic, but ive noticed the more hot or in demand the provider is … they tend to be troublesome in some way.

Whether the fee is too high, or TCB is hot garbage, or service sucks there’s always something

I guess it matches real world ladies

On the other side of this there are a handful of attractive providers that are great. Very few but they exist

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    She must really not need the money or has a couple of regulars she puts good effort out for.
    Clearly others have had similar experience with this one and would have been nice to share with the rest. Could have saved OP this had experience.
    Always save donation until after the date. You can leave it on the counter next to your items for her to see. I've also done half before and half after the date. If things are on the menu that she refused to do then have a snap shot on your phone to show her.. Hold 50% of donation... half the date $ for half the service!

This should put a hault to her business

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    THANKS!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar

Should we cash app him $50 for saving us all

What do you guy think about cash apping him some $ for saving us all??? sorry about that I had her in my friends list too..not anymore though.
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar

You what's next?? She's going to start telling fibs on you to keep the simps coming

Be prepared for the "He was aggressive and high on coke excuse"... You know what happens when the truth comes out around here, retaliation.
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast