Thread: New Member looking for advice!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New Member looking for advice!

Hello all i just joined this site and am looking for advice on how to stay safe and also gain trust from other users who can refer me! I am young, energetic and love to meet and socialize with all kinds of people. Im looking forward to chatting with some of y'all and i hope everyone has a safe and great long weekend!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. NEVER prepay or you will wish you hadn’t.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion
    Another thread posted by the same guy here: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...get-references

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy-do.

Always practice a healthy dose of skepticism! If your gut tells you to walk away do so. But the true gems that are out there lavish them with praises and you affections and developers those relationships. You will never regret them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The first thing you need to do is get verified. Put a description in the ISO Forum of what you are looking for, explain you are new, so you need provider that is "newbie friendly". Be sure to do two things. First write a review (read about how to solve the "bug problem" that occurs occasionally) about your encounter with details and full information on your experience. Get the provider to send ck a "vouch" PM, be sure to get then to PM you a copy of their message. You will need two or three vouches. Be patient, can take a little time to get validated.
    Most of all, use you big head. Never give deposits or prepay. Make sure you understand what services the lady provides and which she does not. Be a gentleman, treat the providers with respect, but also enjoy yourself. Always try to provide a pleasant experience for the provider and she will in the majority of cases more than do the same for you.
    Happy hunting and welcome to the party!