Thread: Mila or Imila: Amazing Mila!

Mila or Imila: Amazing Mila!

Companion's Handle: Mila or Imila
    Date of Visit: 6/19/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: imila@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P261268; https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=401190
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, FIV, DT, BBBJCIMNQNS, MISH, K9, CG, DATY,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Long Black with purple tips
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Pics are spot on - natural petite tits, nice ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES! YES! YES!

Public comments:
    Noticed her on P411 - sent PM and discovered she's in Mindy's stable. She has a civilian job so she's not always available on short notice.
    Showed up at the in call and she was dressed in knee high striped leggings and panties, no bra - very confident, okay conversationalist, good sense of humor.

Started by directing her to sit on the sofa, feet on the coffee table and told her to play with herself while I sat across the table and watched her. I asked her as she was fingering her pussy "What do you fantasize about when you masturbate?"
    She replied "Getting cum on my face"...."Well, sweetie," I replied, "you're in luck today".

After she was good and wet I moved the table and dove into that sweet pussy - licking and nibbling my way for a good 10 minutes. She's very responsive and moves her hips and moans nicely. She is one fully charged sex kitten.

I stand up and tell her to unzip my pants. She takes out my hard cock and engulfs it easily. She loves to suck cock!...I remove my belt and wrap it around her neck and I pull her face in so that her nose is pressed against my belly. I face fuck her for a while and we then move to the bed.

After the blowjob I intuit she's a bit submissive so I take the belt and use it as handcuffs with her hands behind her back....she loves that! Face down, ass up I drive my hard cock into the waiting wet pussy and she loves it. Throw in a bit of hair pulling and choking to amp up the experience.

Remove the belt, turn her over and pile drive her in missionary for a bit. Then on my back with here in CG and she rides me like she's determined to cum...which she does.

As soon as she recovers, I push her head down on my cock as I finger fuck her with intensity till I explode in her mouth and she swallows it all. Phew...wasted, we lie for a few minutes and chit chat till i jump in the shower.

All in all one of the best IOP providers I've met.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    good review
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Whew!!

Thanks for the review! She sounds like someone to pot on my to do list

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So was this rawdawg

Quote Originally Posted by Hispanicljj16 View Post
    So was this rawdawg

No, it wasn't. I assume readers know that covers are used. Sorry for any confusion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Incredible review! Sounds like a hot session, for sure!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awesome Review.
    Imila is my ATF. Best provider I've seen so far in the hobby!