Companion's Handle: Kimmyfromdfw

Date of Visit: 8/28/21

Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text

Phone Number: will provide after screening

Email Address: N/A

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27408-KimmyFromDFW

City, State: OKC, OK

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Incredible BBBJ, HJ, COT, relaxed convo

Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR

Donation: $200

Approximate age of Companion: Early 30’s

Hair Color and Length: Dark, shoulder length (in a ponytail/messy bun)

Smoking Status: Unknown, see ROS

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: Spinner for sure; slender build, gorgeous naturals, a few tattoos, cute little butt too

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met

Would You Recommend this Companion??
Public comments: Absolutely

The rest of the story: I’m not a frequent hobbyist just due to my work/home life but I’ve had the itch to see someone for a while. Kimmy has had my attention for a while so I’ve kept an eye on her ads on OH2 to see where/when our schedules could line up (she also posts in TX, and I’m in that area on business occasionally).

Proactively contacted her on PM to get screened when I knew I had a Saturday that would work for me to go off the grid. She made that process easy and was very open about her schedule and kept me updated. It was touch and go for a bit (on my end) but finally was able to set up adequate cover on Saturday and we set a time.

From there she was great: kept me posted on her status, gave her an ETA, and final update when I arrived at the incall. I was nervous, not because of her, but because of the bullshit hoops I have to jump through because of my situation. She put me at ease, we chatted, then she kept me focused on why I was there!

I’ll include more detail in comments but to conclude: Kimmy is awesome, I got exactly what I expected/needed and made a new friend. Can’t recommend seeing her enough!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.