Thread: P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD

P411

P411 is going to a basic verification service. No more promotion in 6 months. Life is a moving target.
    Last edited by CautiousExplr; 06-27-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD daman1799's Avatar
    Damn. Just saw the message on there. Just another kick in the balls to the community.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I guess I was not on P411 when it was just for verification. Does that mean the no more contact info on P411? Are we back to the little black book on P411? Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4amilf View Post
    I guess I was not on P411 when it was just for verification. Does that mean the no more contact info on P411? Are we back to the little black book on P411? Thanks
    That's the part I'm not clear on. They have to have the membership info for the ladies otherwise, how do you get the okays? I can see them ending the "available now" ads, but they have to list the ladies, their cities, and their contact information I would assume.

I guess we'll see how it shakes out.

Oh well, I have phone and email contacts for the ladies I see on a repeat basis, but the new/travelling ladies are going to have a more difficult time.

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Just seen the message this morning...Im really confused

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well we have legal weed now, next legal sex!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4amilf View Post
    next legal sex!
    Thirty-some-odd states have legal weed. One has legal sex. I'm not holding my breath.. ;-)
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    ughhhh getting harder for us gals to have fun and put a lil cash in our pockets..........and the guys to get a lil fun strange!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No advertising what so ever. No searching a city for profiles no ads no avail now ads no nothing. It will basically be useless. Guys save your numbers and contact information. Gals don't change your contact information if you can help it.

And they're still gonna want $149/yr??

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I doubt they will start giving discounts. They are at trying to comply with the new laws. The way these other sites are going they may be the last man standing. Prices may increase. Its going to hit like a brick when the government tightens up on the other websites trying to survive.

It's just that providing less services for the same money grates against my sensibilities.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    What a bummer ! I love being able to see the information presented clearly from a companion view point. Just when I wanted to change my number to the local 405 too. In the words of Dracula “Bleh Bleh Bleh”

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg View Post
    No advertising what so ever. No searching a city for profiles no ads no avail now ads no nothing. It will basically be useless. Guys save your numbers and contact information. Gals don't change your contact information if you can help it.
    +1..... I haven’t used P411 in a while. I play around on Switter. The interaction allows you some insight.. can lead to more comfort for alternate screening