Thread: What's in a Name

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar

What's in a Name

I do not normally chime in on topics, don't like drama and really hate it when one bad apple tries to spoil the whole barrel.
    But I have read and re read the posts by Tacos n Beer and if your username is indicative of your character then kudos on picking such a spot on handle!
    Both Tacos and Beer cause bloating (your overrated and needs to be deflated ego) and often, as in your case, produce a noxious gas, making personal intimacy difficult.
    So in a nutshell your handle tells me all I need to know if, God forbid, you try and see me. You are an arrogant, windbag who causes noses to crinkle when present and sighs of relief upon your departure.

I apologize to this community for being a little extra with my assessment of this, and I use the term loosely, hobbyist.
    TnB I'm glad you're on Oh2 but I wish you would be more positive. I wish that you weren't so jaded and that maybe if you took your head out of your ass and didn't dwell on that one unfortunate incident that you had, you would see that there are millions of us who care for each other, who protect each other, who stick up for each other, who cheer for one another's successes and overlook one another's shortcomings. It is not a rare occurrence, it's a community of loving people. But I guess with all the big clouds of gas surrounding you, it's difficult to see the beauty in this community and if that's the case you can always open the door and leave!

My apologies to all my beautiful ladies and gentlemen who make my life great!! Keep it up, pun totally intended!

☘️KellyDarlin
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh oh oh!!
    Do me next
    I'm an Aries
    My birth name was Shizenstratus.
    Which means " shits in the clouds"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    WTF? I’m lost.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Hey Kelly, Darling!
    No worries, lover!

He was not the the first to get banned, and will not be the last. But, like you said, we all watch out for each-other here. And CARMA is not a bitch, she is a MIRROR :)

I liked reading his rants! He helped to identify many other disrespectful none-gentlemen. And I thank them for self alerting! LOLOLOL!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No apologies necessary... let’s take this to a better, more respectful, enjoyable experience ,)

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Here’s hoping that Risn2theoccasion gives off some pleasant vibes.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.