Thread: 💥 Sweet thick new girl, help me get verified!💥 Incall avail. ASAP!! 💥

Verified Companion Companion celestial_'s Avatar

💥 Sweet thick new girl, help me get verified!💥 Incall avail. ASAP!! 💥

AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS ASAP & ALL WEEK W PREBOOKING

Hey, I'm Celeste! I'm new to the community, but not the industry! I'm currently working on becoming a licensed massage therapist
    and have almost a year of experience. Now I'm looking at something a little more sensual...
    I'm 5'11, curvy, 25 years young and have long and luscious natural reddish-brown hair.
    I'm offering single sessions with just me or doubles with my beautiful girlfriend Rosy.faexoxo.
    People usually describe me as down to earth, chill, intelligent, and generous.
    I love to have fun and I'll make sure you leave me happier than you were before!

I'm available for INCALLS- OUTCALLS available with an alternative screening.
    YES: BBBJ, CFS (NO BB), FBSM and more, just ask!!

NO: greek, BB (non-negotiable)

hh: 175
    h: 300
    90: 375

You can contact me via TEXT at 512 522 5061 and please include your name, age, and what you're looking for. Include a short description of yourself.
    Since this is the only post I can make for now, please also include your availability!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Celestial. Thanks for the pics dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcum:)...have fun and enjoy

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome welcome hope everything goes well! Hope to see you one day soon