Thread: Amazing people-Accident Experience

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar

Amazing people-Accident Experience

I don’t know how to properly express my appreciation, but I hope this message is a start.

I want to start by simply saying thank you to every single person who took time out of their day just to send me greetings of compassion and the generosity I felt with showering me with your words of genuine concern and care. I hope this kindness is returned to you all a thousandfold!

The amount of messages I received from both strangers and friends within this community was unexpected and each message filled my soul with hope and gave me strength to push through those hard and difficult times.

Your warm hospitality touched me. Thank you all for being so kind to me when I needed it the most.

In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.

So i want to say this wholeheartedly...Thank you all for everything. I greatly appreciate each and every one of you!

So here's to great sex, beautiful tits, incredible lips and a man who knows what to do with his dick!! 🍻🥂🍸

thank you for all those beautiful and wonderful thoughts

can you give us an update on how you are?
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    The photo you sent me while in the hospital, you looked like you were in so much pain. I tried reaching out a few more times, but I wasn’t sure if your phone was still working. I hope you are on the way to a full recovery. PM or text me if I can do anything.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky BrewsterXXX View Post
    I don’t know how to properly express my appreciation, but I hope this message is a start.

I want to start by simply saying thank you to every single person who took time out of their day just to send me greetings of compassion and the generosity I felt with showering me with your words of genuine concern and care. I hope this kindness is returned to you all a thousandfold!

The amount of messages I received from both strangers and friends within this community was unexpected and each message filled my soul with hope and gave me strength to push through those hard and difficult times.

Your warm hospitality touched me. Thank you all for being so kind to me when I needed it the most.

In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.

So i want to say this wholeheartedly...Thank you all for everything. I greatly appreciate each and every one of you!

So here's to great sex, beautiful tits, incredible lips and a man who knows what to do with his dick!! 🍻🥂🍸
    Don't forget about those of us who like to use our tongues too😏😏

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Well said Punky. Glad to see you on the path to recovery.

Please hit me up when you're ready.

❤️
    A'Man

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    Thank you all. I'm glad to be back and my goal is to be back in Austin hopefully before Thanksgiving! I was tboned by a truck while I was sitting at a red light. Truck hit my side and I ended up fracturing my spine in three places, and had multiple slipped disks as well as a broken rib on my top left and right side. I was put in a full body brace for about 6 weeks then graduated to a neck brace for the remaining time. On top of all of this I couldn't renew my lease so I had to move all my belongings while barely able to lift 20 lbs. I am doing better than I ever expected and feel as good as new! Lol. Looking forward to seeing those I missed and those I never met but still taking things gfe easy while I go through my physical therapy! I have a new number so contact me for number. Thanks again you all, I appreciate all the support.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Welcome back sugar, and glad to see back!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you are doing well Punky , thank goodness for the help of friends and family