Thread: July Number Crunch

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar

July Number Crunch

Occasionally, during down time, I've done some basic number crunches on the activity on various hobby sites.

Last month, there was time to look at stats on Eccie's Enncounter and Co-Ed sections...nothing too shocking...it's almost 75% Dallas oriented and without ads...basically a sausage-fest.

So, this go-around, I moved over here to take a look at OH2...and as a "west-side" kinda guy, it was nice to be able to focus on matters closer to hand...so to speak.

Here's a high level view of ads for the month of July.

Forum............# Ads..........#Views...Avg Views
    Red Hot...........224..............76,611.........339/ad
    Daily Ads...........97..............24,275.........250/ad
    Weekends..........30................7,735........2 58/ad

There's more to this crunch...if anyone is interested...top posters, top ads, locations, etc.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"

I'm curious out of a girl who gets 600 hits on an ad how many customer request that generates?

Out of 600 hits for an ad most are just looking at the pics?

Even if an ad with 600 hits generates maybe it results in 100 text messages and 60 PM's it's allot for someone to filter thru and pick guys to 3-4 slots in a day?
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

I’d be interested in a slice showing location.

Also would be interesting to see how many views/ad in the Dallas forum as comparison. I took a quick look at their Daily Ads section and my guess it would be close to the 600/ad that ahab used in his example.

I’m guessing, though, the number of inquiries and dates is even lower than what he proposes. If it were higher than I would think (perhaps mistakenly) that 1) the Dallas ladies wouldn’t need to advertise over here if they were getting those kinds of ratios, and 2) you’d see a bigger variety of advertisers originating from this market. With that kind of hit rate, I’d think local ladies would be much more active on this board.

Hopefully, some of the ladies who do advertise on this side of the metroplex will give us some insight as to how many inquiries they get when they post here, and how many eventually convert into sessions.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    This is great! I think the ad hits could be folks using the “new posts” feature on the main page to cycle through all the posts made. This would inflate the numbers for Fort Worth forum.

Just like TinMan mentioned, I would also like to see location, and maybe even top poster.

Two behavioral items come to mind in this instance. The first is the frequency of the post, maybe the ladies are letting us know they’re available and active. Second is the view count of the posts, are the hits resulting in actual meets or picture seekers scoping the ads?

Some might view the ISO forums engagement with the views and replies as a proxy for true activity in this forum. If the ladies are active and willing to meet, then the ISO forum and SNATCH thread would also be active. Same holds true for the reviews, as there are ladies that post frequently, and get no love on the reviews. Could this mean they have regulars that do not see the need to post on every meet?

There is no way for me to quantify the View/Inquiry conversion info...but that's why this is a CoEd forum...hopefully, the ladies can shed some light on that info...PLEASE!

But, from talking to a couple of female "friends" who do or have used this site...Ahab may be correct about the amount of time wasting that gets generated here...lots of smoke with not much fire.

And Tin...I'm not up for another Dallas Crunch...but I will provide some location data down the road.

Overall...I was encouraged by the preliminary numbers...lots more activity than I expected. Over 300 ads and more than 100k views...those stats beat the shit outta any West Side action over on Icky.

How about this for the next release: Top Posters, with results and locations?
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

Quote Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
    Overall...I was encouraged by the preliminary numbers...lots more activity than I expected. Over 300 ads and more than 100k views...those stats beat the shit outta any West Side action over on Icky.

How about this for the next release: Top Posters, with results and locations?
    That is the most encouraging observation about this market I’ve heard in awhile. And while I’m not a fan of seeing ads for Dallas incalls in a FW forum, I’m guessing there must be enough calls from over here to make it worth their while.

I’m looking forward to seeing that location info. Thanks again for putting in the time crunching the numbers!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I wonder if a manager commissioned this study?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I wonder if a manager commissioned this study?
    Absolutely NOT....all in good fun and in support of the Wester-lands! ....and making use of some "Down" time.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

Ok...I've shuffled my priorities and per Tin's request...tried to look at the location information.

That, because the way this site is laid out, is a bitch...so I skipped any providers who only submitted ONE ad for the month of July.

Of the 79 providers who did submit ads, 48 did so more than once...leaving 31 out of this work. Shoot me, but it ain't worth the effort.

Now for the good news:

- Fort Worth Providers = 25% of all July advertisers
    - Arlington & Mid-Cities = 30%

So...55% of the advertisers are actually West-Siders

Now the Bad News:

- Dallas and Plano Providers = 23% of all July advertisers
    - Visiting Providers = 22%

That means, 45%...almost half are outside of the general Fort Worth area

More info on this when I can.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

I bet virtually 100% of those visiting providers weren’t advertising Tarrant county incalls, either.

Thanks for the data. Pretty much confirmed what I think everyone already believed.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    I bet virtually 100% of those visiting providers weren’t advertising Tarrant county incalls, either.

Thanks for the data. Pretty much confirmed what I think everyone already believed.

Yea...kinda sorta figgered that.

If you take Lovely Angel, Leslie Ann, Claudia Caselli, Jady Paige, Londy505 and Sophia Banks out of the mix...the overall ad counts are totally different...

So, rather than dwell on the negative, I'll take a look at ad activity amongst the real West Siders.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

To close out this thread and before Sept. 01 roles around...just a thanks to the following ladies for their outstanding contributions to the Fort Worth side of OH2 during July:

Name....................#Ads.......#Views
    Meagan Mouthzilla.....18..........4,933
    Amilia Winter.............15.........3,007
    melannie_star............15.........4,963
    Heidi.Fly....................15.........3,298
    sexydfwbbw...............11.........1,575
    Staci.........................10.........3,220
    SesxxyCarly...............10.........3,254
    justjackie...................10........2,690
    haileysnow...................9........1,191
    LadyAnastasia..............8........3,643
    Lindsey Lacey...............8........1,108

And:
    ForeignPlaytoy, Big Booty Judy, Bridgette Daniels, TexasSunshine817, Daisy does you right, DallasBella, jerseygirl, Madison Fox, Bradlie Bedford, Starrluvsyou, AmberOktobur, Carmella_love, sweet_little_lola, Misbahavin, Meghan Roxx
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member