Danny was hiding in the corn field watching wth a serious erection as Annie searched for her panties. She bent over to look here and there everytime exposing her pink bubblegum pussy. He salivated, and began to stroke his now throbbing cock, everytime she would bend over or squat, shed unknowingly flash her tight glistening pussy for Danny to see. She felt the cool spring breeze brush against her making her clit hard, this made her curious. She has infact never been with a man before, as the breeze began to blow harder, the strap of her dress came off her shoulder exposing her big perky breast. Once again, that damned breeze, tickled her nipple making her weak in the knees, she allowed the other strap too fall, now feeling a bit naughty and a little guilt, she realizes, shes really horny. She's felt this way before when that annoying Danny would come to her house to help her fahter harvest. His smell, mixed with sweat made her pussy soakng wet. There were times when Danny would brush up against her, pressing his hard boner against her plump ass while they would work the corn feilds, she'd get hot and embarrassed by these overwhelming feelings of confusion and desire, not knowing what to do and in a slight panick, she'd run back to the farm house, up the stairs to her room close the door behind her, rip off her sweaty dress and underwear, bend over her bed and thrust her fingers inside her now dripping pussy, her legs would spread further apart as se couldn't seem to reach deep enough inside to finger her spot..... he knew if she'd use the handle to her hair brush that she'd come so hard. She frantically looks for it, "fuck, where is it?!" By now she's so fucking horny,she will stop at nothing to make her pussy squirt and moan with satisfaction, "ugh she yells, and in total desperation keeps looking. Then, she sees him darken her doorway. There stands Danny twirling her sweaty panties on his finger, smiling with those come fuck me eyes, like animals in heat they walk towards eachother and without control over there feelings, they rip eachothers clothing off and begin to fuck hard. She is screaming as her pussy squirts like a guyser all over his rock hard cock. He takes himself out of her, lays her down on her childhood bed and kisses her leaving a trail of sweat and slobber, down to her now soaked pussy, he eats her inside and out, her back arched like a ferrel cat, she moans some more...............
To Be Continued.................Wanna Fuck?!

Rates for GFE and PSE
$125.00 QV
$175.00 hhr
$225.00 hr

Call me for screening
Lets have some fun!

I am privately located behind the Mellow Musroom in Fort Worth Texas by TCU
I love to provide, it's my passion!

See you soon!!!

682-710-0620

709.jpg
715.jpg