Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Appointment Dress code

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Appointment Dress code

What's everyone's thoughts about dress code when meeting a lady for incall, I like to be comfortable, something I can quickly take off 😅

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    My first thought would be......clean clothes ijs

Not dropping shit particles everywhere. Or big oil stains like you just came in from an auto repair shop.

Hell you can wear a tu tu. She'll probably just nod and say, "Aha, if that's how you want to play..." as long as it's clean.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Since my dalliances normally come during the work day lunch hour, I usually meet her wearing business casual.

If you want the GFE, give her the BFE and show up looking nice. And clean.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, you are on point. Wear something you can get in and out of quickly. You never know when it may hit the fan and you need to bug out el pronto! Also my man George is on point. Wear clean clothes and be clean when you show up. Don’t forget about your shoes either. I suggest loafers again, so you can bug out quickly, shoe tying is unnecessary.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Those of you who fear the need to skedaddle quickly are seeing the wrong women. Just my 2 cents.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I have to wear a suit and tie for work. While I don’t come to appointments in my suit jacket I sometimes come in my suit pants, shirt, polished shoes and tie. I find ladies much more receptive when I am well dressed. I’ve shown up in normal clothes too and don’t seem to get the same greeting. Even when you pay to play it seems there’s something about a Sharp Dressed Man. RIP Dusty.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MattWatkins View Post
    I have to wear a suit and tie for work. While I don’t come to appointments in my suit jacket I sometimes come in my suit pants, shirt, polished shoes and tie. I find ladies much more receptive when I am well dressed. I’ve shown up in normal clothes too and don’t seem to get the same greeting. Even when you pay to play it seems there’s something about a Sharp Dressed Man. RIP Dusty.
    Loved me some ZZ .
    Best hobby mantra ever
    Every girls crazy...blah blah blah

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattWatkins View Post
    Okay, perhaps I should stop showing up in my in my Chewbacca costume.

I have heard some ladies say the love undressing a well dressed man. Something about undoing the tie around the neck and tying his wrists behind his back?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I love the responses on this thread!

Doc, it sounds like you should have a full body tattoo of clothes so you can skeedattle without having to slow down! Did they write One Way Out(Allman Bros.) for you?

R2TO, I hope it's a costume! If you need an esthetists help(I didn't know there WAS such a thing!), LMK. You may already know her.

George is correct: don't lead a turd trail into her apt.

OP, I work as a contractor and I started keeping a change of clothes at my shop so I can impress the ladies and not tip off the SO. I have found, tho, that most of the providers understand that people are working around the time they make for hobbying, and work clothes are not offensive. But, take a shower before playtime and then once you have them quivering in anticipation for your next appointment, you can wear your Chewbacca costume, like Risn!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I am a sucker for a suit! But, weather in Austin doesn't allow that much... Ahhhh....
    Tu-tu would be my second best choice, but no one yet has shown up at my door wearing that. Good. Because my neighbors would have some questions. LOL. Oh, well, if that will happened one day, I will give a special treatment for that gent and his Grande Cohones!

My biggest thing is/are shoes. Clean shoes. Not smelly old stinky shoes. And clean feet. Do a pedicure occasionally boys. Clip your toe nails.

LovingLife has said it perfect: Those of you who fear the need to skedaddle quickly are seeing the wrong women.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

I say wear something they wouldn’t remember. I mean a lot of ladies work out of an apartment. Lots of eyes will fixate on you because your new to them so, be clean but forgettable ultimately it’s the money that impresses them the most. My rule is no short sleeve shirts because tattoos no loud shirts no shirts with a sports team, quote, or any image or design that sticks out. No high priced shoes pants or other clothing. Take only the donation and your ID just in case you have to bug out you wouldn’t lose anything

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    LovingLife has said it perfect: Those of you who fear the need to skedaddle quickly are seeing the wrong women.
    Alexandra, you can call me James. No need for such formality. After all, you saw me naked. leblush
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Alexandra, you can call me James. No need for such formality. After all, you saw me naked. leblush
    I still have the shiny butterfly post card you gave me, lovee, and a smile on my face, every time I read your heartwarming comments and funny stoff

Best dress code is a smile and gentle attitude!

Besides,
    "People will forget how you look, but, they will never forget, how you made them feel."

Lonely45 also has a great point! Blend-in. Great advise for ladies also!
    Carry a manila folder, pretend you are coming for business meeting.
    Don't wear jewellery, watches or bring your wallet, weapons or anything else for that matter. Empty your pockets, bring only donation.

I also recommend, to bring your favorite size of protection. Be proactive. Wear a "rain coat!"
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 08-12-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

My self for example I tell my wife im going to the gym, I end up getting my cardio somewhere else 😅, so yeah sometimes I show up to the appointment in my gym clothes!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Blending in is probably out of the question for me. I'm American Indian that has long hair and stands 6'3". Kinda stick out where ever I go.

Seldom Seen Smith

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast